johndonno
Participant
@johndonno

Hi guys, ill cut to the chase. Below you see pictures of my tattoo on my left forearm and Im completely stuck for ideas on what to put on it next. As you can see I do have a wing missing but im booked in for a 3 hour session on 24th March but need to get ideas and art work in before that of course.

Im open to all ideas, i dont mind sticking with my roses/angel/bird theme and adding different orientated images or going completely in the other direction and putting skulls ect.Its going to stop just above my elbow so please help. If you could link any pictures to that would be GREAT!!

17356491.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
36607973.jpg

14346979.jpg

92794556.jpg

41631007.jpg

Thanks, John

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Depending on the significance of the ink already, you could put some opposition down. Some demons, goblins, or something along those lines.

You could also add more of a background to it, either a scenic view or a filler..

Or better yet, I think you should leave this one alone because it looks pretty good standing alone and start on some more ink up top and incorporate a new piece into it.

Hope that gave you some ideas

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

The girl kind of looks like Kat Von D lol! But its a cool tattoo i dont know if adding more would help it or hurt it. maybe a background image or something, skuls sound cool too!

johndonno
Participant
@johndonno

Hey man, yeah i like the idea of going abit demonic and adding some dark images in there but i dont wanna overcrowd my angel. In a bit of a pickle atm, i think there is alot of space still and stuff. Lets say it was YOUR tattoo what would you do?

An thanks for the post man

ArniVidar
@arnividar
BigZach;109515 wrote:
Or better yet, I think you should leave this one alone because it looks pretty good standing alone and start on some more ink up top and incorporate a new piece into it.

I’ll second this. Finish the wing and start a new tattoo, either up above or somewhere else. Perhaps you can start an evil sleeve on the other arm?

I don’t think this tattoo needs any more added to it once the wing is there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.