Busa Boi
Participant
@busa-boi

I agree. I just joined about ten minutes ago and I’m posting lol. Thats the whole point of a forum. Im a moderator on another forum and cant stand when others just lurk. Why join a forum if your going to just lurk. Makes no sense. Get involved with the community. You meet some pretty cool people.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Busa Boi;100587 wrote:
I agree. I just joined about ten minutes ago and I’m posting lol. Thats the whole point of a forum. Im a moderator on another forum and cant stand when others just lurk. Why join a forum if your going to just lurk. Makes no sense. Get involved with the community. You meet some pretty cool people.

They might not want to get involved with a certain discussion or not know anything about what the certain thread is asking advice in.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i like rolling my sleeves up and getting stuck in, but if someone just wants to read and not post, that’s their choice.

I’m hamsternuts, a bodybuilding sex-mad pervert, who isn’t allowed near schools, retirement homes, petting zoos, farms, or morgues

Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks

lurk-sign.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
hamsternuts;100594 wrote:
I’m a sex-mad pervert, who isn’t allowed near schools, retirement homes, petting zoos, farms, or morgues

You to?

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Wasen’t quite sure what to say really on some comments, although loving the bitching at scratchers!

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
buttwheat;100618 wrote:
You to?

789?

i don’t follow you old bean

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
hamsternuts;100638 wrote:
789?

i don’t follow you old bean

The smallest amount of writing in a thread you can do is 10 letters long.

We do the numbers to make up for the minimum amount of letters we need for posting.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Wardy;100645 wrote:
The smallest amount of writing in a thread you can do is 10 letters long.

We do the numbers to make up for the minimum amount of letters we need for posting.

would it kill you to put kisses on the end?

honestly, some people.

xxxxx

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

several of us have come close to being banned lately, kisses havent been flowing……………..

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren
mrchen;100655 wrote:
several of us have come close to being banned lately, kisses havent been flowing……………..

I will make up for that xxxxxxxxx 😀

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
hamsternuts;100650 wrote:
would it kill you to put kisses on the end?

honestly, some people.

xxxxx

Kisses is pretty much a UK thing. Not so much here in the new world.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

speaking from my personal experiences here, I mainly stopped posting because the majority of this forum is full of thin skinned people who don’t like to hear the honest truth about their shitty tattoos. I still hang around with the hopes of a rare sighting of some decent work, but most of the time it’s people either blowing smoke up each others asses about their subpar work that their “homeboy” did or the people with legitimately good work getting borderline banned for speaking the truth.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Bixler;100694 wrote:
speaking from my personal experiences here, I mainly stopped posting because the majority of this forum is full of thin skinned people who don’t like to hear the honest truth about their shitty tattoos. I still hang around with the hopes of a rare sighting of some decent work, but most of the time it’s people either blowing smoke up each others asses about their subpar work that their “homeboy” did or the people with legitimately good work getting borderline banned for speaking the truth.

i know what you mean, but some people word things deliberately harshly to flex their virtual muscles

it’s possible to put your point across without cutting people down

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100691 wrote:
Kisses is pretty much a UK thing. Not so much here in the new world.

love you xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.