m1c
Participant
@m1c

hi

been looking at ‘half sleeves’ and they all seem to vary in how much they wrap around the entire arm. some do, some dont. which do you prefere? full wrap around the arm or just do half of it and leave the inside??

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

In my opinion, it is not a sleeve if it does not wrap around the arm.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Think of a sleeve as a sleeve on a jumper. That is a sleeve. You wouldn’t want a jumper that only wrapped half way round your arm right? If you want a sleeve get a actual sleeve 🙂

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

I assumed half sleeve meant it covered half the arm in length, to be a “sleeve” sould have to wrap the entire arm around whether half the length or not.

Stew1972
Participant
@stew1972

I agree. You can’t call it a sleeve or a half sleeve unless it wraps comletely around your arm.

Underdog1
Participant
@underdog1

Agreed. Ive always thought that sleeves that dont wrap all the way around the arm look stupid…but its all about your preference…

but out of curiosity, why wouldnt you go all the way around the arm?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Underdog1;96071 wrote:
Agreed. Ive always thought that sleeves that dont wrap all the way around the arm look stupid…but its all about your preference…

but out of curiosity, why wouldnt you go all the way around the arm?

well if it doesn’t rap all around your arm how can it be a sleeve?

Someone point me in this direction where they sell tops where the sleeve go’s only half way around the arm.

Clue is in the name people.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.