Randi398
Participant
@randi398

I survived a car crash that should have killed me. I was told I’d never walk again but 10 months later and I’m even going to thr gym again! What better to keep me focussed than some fresh permanent artwork.

I need someone to bring my vision to life. My half sleeve idea is this:

I want it to look like someone has taken a picture sitting in a car behind the driver so the bottom of the tat will show the back of the drivers head, and a bit of the steering wheel. And in the rear view mirror is the scene of my accident to show I’m leaving I behind and the rest of my upper arm will be a vision of the future along a long windy road that leads to something…. This bit I’m not sure about, maybe a gothic castle or something?

Anyway I can picture it in my head but can’t draw to save my life. So if anyone could kindly do a rough sketch I would be so grateful. I know it’s a lot to ask but I’m hoping someone will help. If you don’t ask… You don’t get!

Thanks in advance

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow, so glad you came through the accident! Your ideas are good. There are lots of artists on this site and I’m sure some will comment eventually & maybe even offer to help you out. Have you thought about going directly to a tattoo artist and start working with him/her on your ideas and see what kind of drawings they can come up with? I hope you get your vision translated into a beautiful tattoo and I hope you share pics! Welcome to the forum!! :):):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You need to find the right tattoo artist and tell them this and have them draw it. If the tattooist says “bring me in a drawing” you don’t have the right guy. Spend some time and find the most competent artist that you can.
What area of the world are you in?

Randi398
Participant
@randi398

Thanks for the advice. I’m in London england

-David-
Participant
@david-2
buttwheat;96034 wrote:
If the tattooist says “bring me in a drawing” you don’t have the right guy.

That should be etched in biblical tablet

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Randi398;96039 wrote:
I’m in London england

What kind of style are you looking for?

Randi398
Participant
@randi398

I’m looking for black and grey. I don’t know what style it’s called but I want it to look like a realistic pencil drawing, with lots of detail and lots of shading if that makes sense

Panter
Participant
@panter

My local guy, David Corden is exceptional at super realism pieces, but he is booked up for a Year now (unsurprisingly)

EDIT: he’s in Rainham, Kent, working from Ritual Art Tattoo

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Like said before, really you should go to your tattoo artist for the drawing.

But the answer to your question “Dave Van” on this forum is a very good drawer. And TypH i think he’s name is he also look’s like a very good drawer.

Note: I think Dave Van has died as he has not been on in a while 😉 Well he’s not on much haha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.