Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Nukka- My wife and I are coming by to the shop, although I realized that I don’t know your name so I’ll be the guy that’s wandering around looking lost. What time are you there until?

I don’t know if you are going to check this or not but we are off for the day. I’ll PM you my email, ping me if you get this.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I can’t find this Carlos guy, are we sure he really exists??? Geez!

I sent a PM over his site but those usually don’t go far. I tracked him down to a shop in Long Beach but he doesn’t work there anymore. Then I found some of his art at a gallery called Timeline but there are no hits from Google on there, at least not in the LA area. Any other tips?

Also, I’m still open to more hyper realistic black and grey artists in the LA area.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Gsouder;92417 wrote:
I can’t find this Carlos guy, are we sure he really exists??? Geez!

I sent a PM over his site but those usually don’t go far. I tracked him down to a shop in Long Beach but he doesn’t work there anymore. Then I found some of his art at a gallery called Timeline but there are no hits from Google on there, at least not in the LA area. Any other tips?

Also, I’m still open to more hyper realistic black and grey artists in the LA area.

His website is carlostorresart.com, tho i think it might be a little dated. He updates his facebook pretty frequently tho. If u still have trouble contacting him let me know.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Yeah, I got the website.. I PM’ed him through that but then I noticed that there’s nothing on the calendar and the latest blog post is from march. I messaged him on FB too, we’ll see if he responds. The wierd thing is that I can’t find a shop that he works out of- He might not even want to do this piece because it’s outside of what he normally does. I’d like to just have a conversation with him to see if he can get into it, you know?

Anyway, do you know someone that knows him? I dropped Nick’s name in both emails just to see if that would help.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Ill pm u his email and phone number. I was able to contact him thru his site, but i dont know how often he checks/updates it.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

here is his latest in progress. just thought i would show it to you since it has gears in it…

205823_2053592772207_1016166366_32192488_1162631_n.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.