Participant
@buttwheat
DOJAGUY;90512 wrote:
TWO WORDS victor sepulveda

Six words who the fuck is Victor Sepulveda

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You guys crack me up. Carlos looks amazing, I just wonder if her would do what I’m thinking. It’s kind of a combination of hyper realism and abstract shapes using depth of field. I’ll stop by his shop and see what the deal is!

I don’t know who victor sepulveda is but I G him and he looks like a painter. Do you have a link to his work? I was going to count the words in this paragraph but I can’t count that high.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

hey i will be in alhambra this saturday getting some ink if you are nearby i would love to see your sleeve. no homo.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
buttwheat;90605 wrote:
six words who the fuck is victor sepulveda

one word: Google

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
yodaddynukka;90615 wrote:
hey i will be in alhambra this saturday getting some ink if you are nearby i would love to see your sleeve. no homo.

where about in alhambra you gonna be??

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;90605 wrote:
Six words who the fuck is Victor Sepulveda
DOJAGUY;90639 wrote:
one word: Google

A lot of words: I did I couldn’t find any tattooist named Victor Sepulveda

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
DOJAGUY;90644 wrote:
where about in alhambra you gonna be??

a shop called my tattoos.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
yodaddynukka;90735 wrote:
a shop called my tattoos.

my nephew got his day of the dead tattoo outlined there!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
buttwheat;90727 wrote:
A lot of words: I did I couldn’t find any tattooist named Victor Sepulveda

LET ME HELP YOU. COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO A WEBSITE CALLED GOOGLE.COM. victor sepulveda tattoo YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PUT http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM DEPENDING ON YOUR BROWSER. IF YOU NEED MORE HELP JUST LET ME KNOW. DONT BE AFRAID OF COMPUTERS, THEY ARE EASY TO FIGURE OUT. IT JUST TAKES SOME PEOPLE A LITTLE LONGER TO FIGURE THINGS OUT. YOUR GONNA BE OK.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
DOJAGUY;90788 wrote:
my nephew got his day of the dead tattoo outlined there!

nice. who did he get his work from?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
DOJAGUY;90789 wrote:
LET ME HELP YOU. COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO A WEBSITE CALLED GOOGLE.COM. victor sepulveda tattoo YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PUT http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM DEPENDING ON YOUR BROWSER. IF YOU NEED MORE HELP JUST LET ME KNOW. DONT BE AFRAID OF COMPUTERS, THEY ARE EASY TO FIGURE OUT. IT JUST TAKES SOME PEOPLE A LITTLE LONGER TO FIGURE THINGS OUT. YOUR GONNA BE OK.

i just checked out his work. i dont think i would recommend him. especially for something as complicated as realistic gears.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
DOJAGUY;90789 wrote:
LET ME HELP YOU.

On the internet, writing in capital letters is shouting, and considered very rude. Not to mention the fact that it makes it much harder to attempt to read what you write.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
DOJAGUY;90789 wrote:

Thanks man but what would really help if you linked his work, just saying
If it is this guy http://sepulvedart.blogspot.com/2006/05/v-sepulvedas-latest-tattoo_114867193918536792.html His tattoos are not really that good.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;90937 wrote:
His tattoos are not really that good.

Agreed. He’s nothing more than okay.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You think he’s shouting, he thinks you’re whispering.

MR DOJAGUY, THIS ARTIST NOT SO GOOD BUT THANK YOU FOR TRY.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.