dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde

Hi guys, im after some advice please. I also posted this in the tattoo design section….
T
his is quite rude but im guessing that you are open minded people on here!!
I want to have a “target” on my arse, sort of like a bullseye if that makes sense with like red and blue rings, getting bigger as the go out from the middle like a target.
Im guessing this is a sensitive area? and also im guessing it will be hard to get the rings round as they will have to join either side on the cheeks.
Hope this makes sense?!…cant find a design for that anywhere

thanks in advance
DB xxxx

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

We all know someones gonna come in here and ask for pics of the area to be tattooed to get a better idea. :p
I have seen a pic of a target tattooed on some girls ass… it might have been painted, but it’s too graphic to post here.

I would think it wouldn’t be too sensitive cause there’s a lot of meat there, or you might one of those girls with no ass (not trying to be rude lol). I don’t know… but your artist might have to print out a large stencil and cut it in half to place it evenly on your cheeks.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Please please dont ever have children the world doesnt need any more stupid DNA floating about.
Go to a tattoo studio and ask the artist to tattoo rings around your arse like a target and thats what you will get what kind of a design do you need? Its a bloody tatget! Buy a target and take it with you!
I am prepared to bet you have either never been into a studio and asked for this tattoo in person!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Gotta agree with Cornishtiger. Personally, I think it’s stupid (my opinion) and it’s just asking for trouble. This is a sick world, and with a tattoo like that… you get the picture.

On the other hand, it isn’t me and it’s not my problem. :p

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde

I don’t like a lot of the tattoos that some of you guys have got but it’s personal choice. If everyone had the same thing it would be boring. I’m quite surprised by the personal insults as thought u guys would be more open minded.
It’s not like I’m going to walk round with no pants on showing everyone and giving them the idea that it’s ok to help themselves to my ass!
The main reason I posted was I was wondering if its ok to tattoo close to that area and if it would be easy to get the circles to line up.
Chill out, I will seek advice locally

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
dirtyblonde;87915 wrote:
I don’t like a lot of the tattoos that some of you guys have got but it’s personal choice. If everyone had the same thing it would be boring. I’m quite surprised by the personal insults as thought u guys would be more open minded.
It’s not like I’m going to walk round with no pants on showing everyone and giving them the idea that it’s ok to help themselves to my ass!
The main reason I posted was I was wondering if its ok to tattoo close to that area and if it would be easy to get the circles to line up.
Chill out, I will seek advice locally

Sadly it maybe what you wanted to know but its not what you asked. Read your first post again you may understand the replies you got.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

A perfect circle is simply an impossible thing to accomplish in a tattoo, but if you’re willing to live with an elliptical target area, it could be done.

Also, do you realize that a circle going concentrically around your anus is going to go over your outer labia? You planning on getting that tattooed as well? If not, from the doggy-style position it’s basically going to look like a weird lighthouse with a black bulb and weird as shit halo’s surrounding the top.

Although I know that some tattoo artists have done some crazy tattoos in their time, I am not sure that you will have an easy time finding one that’s willing to have you kneeling on all fours with your pants down on his table and tattoo a deranged lighthouse on you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Picture please so we can see if it is possible :rolleyes:;)

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
ArniVidar;87925 wrote:
A perfect circle is simply an impossible thing to accomplish in a tattoo, but if you’re willing to live with an elliptical target area, it could be done.

Also, do you realize that a circle going concentrically around your anus is going to go over your outer labia? You planning on getting that tattooed as well? If not, from the doggy-style position it’s basically going to look like a weird lighthouse with a black bulb and weird as shit halo’s surrounding the top.

Although I know that some tattoo artists have done some crazy tattoos in their time, I am not sure that you will have an easy time finding one that’s willing to have you kneeling on all fours with your pants down on his table and tattoo a deranged lighthouse on you.

Thanks for your reply. I guess I hadn’t thought about how it might effect ‘other areas’. Maybe if I can find somebody willing to do a stencil for me then I will have a better idea of how it might look, then I can decide whether to go for it or scrap the idea totally.
Like you said, I won’t be in the most flattering position so might struggle finding someone willing to do it anyway….thanks love x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You don’t need a stencil.. you don’t need a design. A bullseye is a set of circles that go outwards from the center.

If you want to see how it looks, just have someone use a marker and draw some circles on you. I can almost guarantee that it’ll loook like shit, though.

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
ArniVidar;87955 wrote:
You don’t need a stencil.. you don’t need a design. A bullseye is a set of circles that go outwards from the center.

If you want to see how it looks, just have someone use a marker and draw some circles on you. I can almost guarantee that it’ll loook like shit, though.

Ok will get someone to do it with a marker and then decide. As I mentioned before I appreciate help and advice but not whether or not u think it will look shite, I don’t like the tattoos that many people have on here but its a personal thing isn’t it?

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
WardyInk;87932 wrote:
Picture please so we can see if it is possible :rolleyes:;)

Luckily I wouldn’t know how to post a pic (thick blonde!) and I’m sure you don’t really wanna see a pic of my ass and arsehole anyway!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m not saying I think it’ll look like shite because I dislike the idea. I think it will look like shite because it’ll never be circular and never be a full circle. That is tattoo opinion, not personal preference. As you say, if you want it then power to you. I happen to like dirty blondes with bullseyes to aim at and pound, and I love that you had the idea. ๐Ÿ™‚ I just don’t think it’s going to work.

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
ArniVidar;87958 wrote:
I’m not saying I think it’ll look like shite because I dislike the idea. I think it will look like shite because it’ll never be circular and never be a full circle. That is tattoo opinion, not personal preference. As you say, if you want it then power to you. I happen to like dirty blondes with bullseyes to aim at and pound, and I love that you had the idea. ๐Ÿ™‚ I just don’t think it’s going to work.

Awww sorry I got on the defensive, didn’t mean to have a go. Can see where you are coming from and I have the same concerns. As for a dirtyblonde, that’s me for sure and glad you like the idea of it! X

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t my intention (I’ve had a long day so I’m cranky as hell lol).
I think this is something you need to really think out. Like ArniVidar has said, you’re not going to get perfect circles and you’re going to be getting tattooed in really awkward and intimate areas. Maybe change the area of where you want to get it like your lower back or something.

Google bullseye ass tattoo and there should be a pic or two of how it would look like.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.