ar3stm3
Participant
@ar3stm3

i was recently in a car accident and needed a skin graft… i took a tattoo from my thigh and it was moved to my forearm. my question is has anyone done something similar or knows someone that has had this done? i don’t think i’m the first to have done this i would just be interested in hearing other peoples stories and thoughts.

shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

I’ve never heard of this myself, but I would certainly like to see a picture or two if you got any.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

wow………….i also would like to see some before and after pictures………..

what does your thigh look like now that the tattoo is gone???? can it be re-inked ???

ar3stm3
Participant
@ar3stm3

i will post pictures here in a few weeks when staples get pulled out and you can see tattoo better, i have over 60 staples in arm and 25 in my thigh…. my thigh can be re-inked i just have about a 12 inch scar and i cant wait for my arm to heal because it will be like a frame around my tattoo…. if any one wants to see pictures they can send me there cell number through a private message i wont give out your numbers or even call i will send pictures only but if you want to see pictures with staples in and all gore looking lol…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I really don’t see how this is possible. The graft after being harvested is ran through a machine that turns it into a matting kinda like the netting on Asian pears. they do this so they can cover about 4 times the area with it. maybe they didn’t do that to yours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.