buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

looks well done. I’m surprised it covered that well, I think I can still see it but I.m looking pretty hard. Congrats

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
buttwheat;83201 wrote:
looks well done. I’m surprised it covered that well, I think I can still see it but I.m looking pretty hard. Congrats

yeah its almost unnoticeable, but he said to go there and when the toutch ups he would make it perfect, well i was going there any way to close the sleeve so no problem.

i think he made a really good job with the material(skin) he had to work

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

need help my elbow is swollen. It actually starts above the elbow and goes down to a quarter of my forearm it doesnt hurt. The swelling has appeared since yesterday. I am now at my second day of healing. Is this normal!??!?! As I never experienced this before. The tattoo has no swollen and appears to be healing ok just the forearm under the tattoo look swollen.

Would it be because of the hours of work in it.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Awesome coverup btw.

The swelling if it lasts 3 days or more you need to take some ibruprofen and if does not help or you see any discolouration or red lines or pimples you need to get some anti-biotics asap.

Swelling can occur on a heavy session like that and normally goes down ok but need to keep a close eye on it.

Take Care
Matthew

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
Sherav;83256 wrote:
Hi

Awesome coverup btw.

The swelling if it lasts 3 days or more you need to take some ibruprofen and if does not help or you see any discolouration or red lines or pimples you need to get some anti-biotics asap.

Swelling can occur on a heavy session like that and normally goes down ok but need to keep a close eye on it.

Take Care
Matthew

ty sherav i’ve started iboprufen today, because of it and i hope it disapears, thetattoo looks really ok by now, just the normal healing process.

Tribalwarrior
Participant
@tribalwarrior

New to this forum and am just wondering about your tattoo. In your original post, that tattoo that you got is on your left arm, but then you say that you got it covered up and have a picture of your right arm. Just curious.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Camera + Mirror = Backwards pictures 🙂

Tribalwarrior
Participant
@tribalwarrior

Ah, the ‘ol mirror. I guess that would explain it. That is one helluva cover though…good job.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy
Tribalwarrior;84644 wrote:
Ah, the ‘ol mirror. I guess that would explain it. That is one helluva cover though…good job.

yes it was the mirror effect.

i’ve posted the photos of the finished half sleeve on the ink section

you can watch them here

http://www.thetattooforum.com/finishing-half-sleeve-t18302p2.html

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.