queenieito
Participant
@queenieito

congrats!! cant wait to see more of your work! <3

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Met with the county health inspector at the shop today. I took my test, did my interview, and demonstrated my knowledge of clean and sterile tattooing practices. Guess who got a perfect score? As of 1 pm eastern time, April 29th, I am a certified tattoo artist!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Congratulations on the official status.

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Congratulations!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

my jealousy hits again! congrats dude! hopefully ill be there someday!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Congrats man, wish I had the talent. Good luck!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Just did my first tattoo, on myself… It’s a little rough but it didn’t turn out too bad. The outline could have been more consistent. I’m pretty happy with the color though. Be gentle!

62764803.jpg

8b90ab43.jpg

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Looks good to me, I’m no expert but still. Really like the color combination that you chose for the lettering, it’s not a whole lot but it pops and was first thing to grab my attention.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

fuck an a man thats tits for your first one. I will let you tattoo me in another few years of practice. Shading is going to come easy to you.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Congratulations and very awesome work. Your first tattoo looks awesome. Good luck as you progress.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

If I ever find my way up by you, I’m all yours for a piece of ink :o.

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff
DavidJednat;82287 wrote:
Today I’ve been given the go-ahead by my mentor that I can start tattooing live people! I’ve been tattooing fake skin for a while now. I’m interested to find out how much different it feels to tattoo real skin. I’m also pretty nervous. This will mark a new chapter in my life, something that I’ve wanted to do for 14 years. It’s been a long and arduous journey and there is still so much more to accomplish. Wish me luck.

Congratulations, Who knows in a few years time we may be reading about you in magazines. You never know.

JJ
Participant
@jj

That looks pretty rad for your first. I totally love the colors of the letters, awesome combination.
Congrats on this all working out for you, keep working hard and it will pay off for you:)

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I do hope to be pushing the boundaries of tattoo art in the future. One can dream. Any success I do have is all due to finding the right shop and teachers to get me off to the right start. If anyone who reads this is looking to get into tattooing, get an apprenticeship. There is way too much to learn on your own. Draw, draw, draw, find the best shop you can. Get tattooed there. Ask for an apprenticeship. Nobody is going to ask you to be an apprentice. You have to take the initiative.

Sorry about the rant. I didn’t want anyone thinking that I just picked up a machine and started tattooing. This has been an eight month process so far. Still so far to go.

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

Oh i never knew youd posted your 1st work on here. That colouring is great by the way, very good indeed, what did you shave the hair off with? An axe?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.