reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

^ +1

do you have any old pics of the butter flying ????????

jjb911nj
Participant
@jjb911nj

Dont regret it just wish i put more thought in it and didnt rush it to look like a bad ass in high school haha

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

LOL no i dont have any pics of it 😛 It was pretty small so there wasnt to much detail, but it was always good for a laugh. If only i had thought ahead and put it somewhere else…..

LuxAeterna
Participant
@luxaeterna

Eh, not really. Each are relevant to a point or stage in my life. I got a decent size tribal tattoo on my lower back when I was 16. I don’t really regret it. In the past I would sometimes forget it was even there. I plan on having three small ones removed (coordinates) in the near future. I don’t really regret them. They just don’t go with where I’m going with my current work. One of the coordinates was impulsive and has special meaning, but I’m not really feelin’ them. I’m considering having them done somewhere else in a design down the road.

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

I have no regrets so far, but i hate celtic knots and I’m getting my leg sleeved in knots

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
mporcelhall;80651 wrote:
I have no regrets so far, but i hate celtic knots and I’m getting my leg sleeved in knots

why ?????

post up your ink……….

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

because my brother-in-law started tattooing and he found a knot he wanted to try so he did and i wanted a sleeve instead of a tat here and there so went ran with it, most of the outline is done just a few more pieces then the coloring, which will be light green, dark green and some skin showing here and there

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

does your brother-in-law work out of a shop or a kitchen?????

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

I like all my tattoos, however I would have done some things differently – mainly searched for better artists before getting tattooed.

Nonetheless, I look at myself in the mirror everyday after getting out of the shower, and I’m happy as hell with my ink….I want more money so I can get more.:D

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.