madkemist
Participant
@madkemist

I made an account a while back but just couldn’t figure out what I wanted. There was nothing I could think of that I felt really passionate towards. Anyways while sleeping on it for many months I decided I wanted to get “Chemist” in Kanji. I have been working in the industry for the last year, my research is medical oriented and it is a very satisfying job at many levels, I am make shit money but I could care less about that. I am absolutely stoked about the fact that I became a chemist. While driving home from work one day I decided what I was getting, I made an appointment with a tattoo artist whom I befriended in the last year.

I’d like to keep the identity of my artist/friend discrete, as he isn’t looking for any clients via advertisement. We’ll call him “Larry.”

I am an oncology patient with a script for medical marijuana and so is Larry. We can both appreciate a good indica for curing the nausea. Right when I got there, we sparked up a 3g GDP joint. Half way through I asked the Larry if he wants to try some OG I recently got. Not to my surprise he nodded his head in a way that why am I even asking. Anyways while listening to some nice beats and getting through an eighth or two of fire Larry was ready to get to work. I had totally forgotten what I read about smoking before tattoo, I asked Larry if it will be a problem right before we are about to start. He looked at me and cracked up laughing, saying if it would be a problem it was too late and of course he would have told be before if it was going to be a problem. He felt very confident in saying that he is too experienced for smoking to cause any issues.

Asked me if I am ready, I said yeah. Faaahhhhhkkkk, it hurt like a mutherfaaahkker. I really didn’t want to admit that but what the hell I’ll be honest. Even though it hurt like a bitch in the start I kept a completely neutral face and relaxed. I tried to recall any info I had read on breathing exercises, lol nothing worked. As he moved around the pain got even worse but the wierd thing is that I started to enjoy it. Perhaps I am a little sick because I really got into enjoying the more painful minutes. I am not sure if any one else experienced anything like this.

K I am about to attach the picture and I just realized that I typed a 10,000 word easy for a tiny little tattoo, which is nothing compared to any of the amazing work a lot folks here have.

img3809ki.jpg

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

So to sum it up, you got high and liked the feeling of getting tattooed?

madkemist
Participant
@madkemist
BigZach;79243 wrote:
So to sum it up, you got high and liked the feeling of getting tattooed?

No. I didn’t get high and hated getting the tattoo!! :p

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Man can you re size that huge ass picture?

sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

No shit right? I had to scroll out to 25% to see it. Why kanji is still finding its way onto peoples body is just weird.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.