Mecki
@

ok so..this tribal i got now was done freehand by a tattooist in the UK when i was over to see my GF.
was a cover up ofr my old smaller tribal. What do you guys think I could add to make it a tad better?
and one more thing leave your opinion of the tattoo whether its shit good whatever i wana hear. thanks!:D

Edit: http://img214.imageshack.us/i/sumi.jpg/ forgot the link. lol

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

It’s really hard to tell.. Tribal is tribal, maybe you can try and accent it with other tattoos around it, or maybe some creative scriptures

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Look at the work Jondix and Thomas Hooper are doing as this may add to it. They both travel often so may be in a town near you sometime soon………??????…..

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

How about puting some coulor behind it?
Maybe a twist on tribal and jap styles with some flowers in the back there?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That is a very boring tattoo right there.

I can’t even begin to imagine how it could be made unboring :S

The correct background could do marvels though. Make something happen behind it. It’s too late to save the tribal but you may be able to save the arm.

Mecki
@

thanks for the reply guys.

Cornishtiger;78265 wrote:
How about puting some coulor behind it?
Maybe a twist on tribal and jap styles with some flowers in the back there?

would that work? with flowers behind, so it’d be like having the flowers on my arm then tribal sat on top?
its a good idea ill keep that in mind.

ArniVidar;78268 wrote:
That is a very boring tattoo right there.

I can’t even begin to imagine how it could be made unboring :S

The correct background could do marvels though. Make something happen behind it. It’s too late to save the tribal but you may be able to save the arm.

Thanks for your honest opinion. I think you just described it for me as well hahaha. I couldn’t find the word but yea boring sounds quite right. I sorta knew I couldn’t do much to save the tribal but saving the arm would be good but how! Clueless about what to add in the background japanese flowers cornishtiger said seems like a good idea but not sure. hmm

any more ideas would be appreciate!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Are you still set on a tribal theme? Are you okay with color? An inspired artist MIGHT somehow make it into a japanese piece maybe.

If you REALLY want to do it right though, I’d say lazer that bitch down a couple of tones. But you’ll definitely need a good cover-up artist to help you either way.

Mecki
@
ArniVidar;78293 wrote:
Are you still set on a tribal theme? Are you okay with color? An inspired artist MIGHT somehow make it into a japanese piece maybe.

If you REALLY want to do it right though, I’d say lazer that bitch down a couple of tones. But you’ll definitely need a good cover-up artist to help you either way.

I dunno what I want anymore lol. I really dnt care what I go with just wanna make it look unboring/ better then it is and as for color im not sure as long as its dark. gonna take my time deciding cause I aint making a third mistake cause that’s it. hahaha. I was finking the same thing as i was driving home from work; lazering it to tone it down but then that’s gonna be costly.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

SO you dont care what it looks like so long as it not boring?

You want it done ASAP?

Laser might work but its gonna cost?

You are about to repeat every mistake you have already made once buddy.
Slow down, think, take advice from people you trust to know, save some cash it wll open your options to laser or a better artist.

You can save this situation but only if you stop and think for a bit longer. I personally dont think your tribal is really bad enough that you need to be in a rush.

It will be fine trust me.

Mecki
@

well i do and then I don’t. iono. i guess im not used to it yet. I’ll just wait until i go back to the UK and see what the bloke who tattooed me can do. Your right I should relax slow down and think, im still getting used to it. its not the BEST but yea.
I make decisions before i think then im fked later. lol and as for the laser idea, i got plans on moving to the uk to be with my gf so i gotta save up my cash. its not an option until ive settled.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.