181jenkins
Participant
@181jenkins

just want to ask what you all think,
this tatto means Fight for what you belive in.
also how much would you think it would cost?
oh and ita going to go on my arm 🙂
oh and if you think i should change it in any way please say 🙂

thanks for reading and for your imput !
completed3copy2.jpg

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Its a nice design – I would have the artist add color and shading

Its going to depend on which artist you go to on how much it will cost

However be warned that haggling with Tattoo artists or going for the one who says a lot cheaper than the other is a false economy – like the saying goes “you get what you pay for”

My buddy used to run a shop on a busy street in the college part of town – he would forever get college kids running in and saying “the guy down the street will do the same tattoo for $50 less than you quoted me – if you don’t bring the price down I will go to him”

To which my buddy would always say “that’s ok because I will see you in 6months time when you need it fixed up”

181jenkins
Participant
@181jenkins

ahh ok thanks :D, im going to get it shaded, not sure about color tho

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

this tatto means Fight for what you belive in. -It does? I thought it meant never play with swords while your drunk or high.

also how much would you think it would cost? -I’ll do it for the low price of $699.99. I can cut you an even better deal if you get it half that size, it’ll only cost you $400.

oh and ita going to go on my arm -Good location, however I think the back of your head would be a better choice

oh and if you think i should change it in any way please say. -Instead of holding a sword, have the angel holding a giant dildo. Or even better, just leave out the angel altogether and just get a tattoo of a dildo.

On a serious note, just go into shops and ask around. This is a forum. There is no way to give you a price range as every shop will charge you something a little different, and it’s all going to depend on exactly how big it is, how detailed it is, etc. And every artist will have his or her own spin on your design to offer. The best thing to do is to go to shops, ask them for ideas/drawings, and get a price estimate

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Nothing about that image gives me “fight”. A peaceful angel squatting for a no.2 while hanging on to a sword does not a fight make.

Also, the quality of the drawing is quite bad, but that would of course be corrected when a competent artist took it and ran with it.

181jenkins
Participant
@181jenkins
Apostle 228;76776 wrote:
this tatto means Fight for what you belive in. -It does? I thought it meant never play with swords while your drunk or high.

also how much would you think it would cost? -I’ll do it for the low price of $699.99. I can cut you an even better deal if you get it half that size, it’ll only cost you $400.

oh and ita going to go on my arm -Good location, however I think the back of your head would be a better choice

oh and if you think i should change it in any way please say. -Instead of holding a sword, have the angel holding a giant dildo. Or even better, just leave out the angel altogether and just get a tattoo of a dildo.

i was onley asking as it would be my first tatto, i mean there was no need for all of that above
the angel to me means that there is some one looking over me, and the sword to me means that dont let any thing stop you doing what you want to do, and both togeather means fight for what you belive in, i dont know if that stupid or w/e but yeah, i know thequaity is not that good, i did it in paint. :S

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.