hewy
Participant
@hewy

Hi

What does white ink look like on white skin? would be next to black ink. The idea is the outline of a star. 3 lines thick. Black White Black.

Thanks in advance

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

The white will need more frequent touch-ups and will probably end up fading to a piss-yellow.

jayshri
Participant
@jayshri

A friend of mine tattooed on her tanned skin. I have to say that is beautiful with tanned and white contrast. I should get a picture from her and share it here.

As for white skin, I am not too sure. I afraid your tattoo won’t “stand out” with white tattoo.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

White ink in my experience is a total waste of time, unfortunately my current artist uses it alot :rolleyes: looks terrific when 1st done but within a few weeks it starts to dissapear, then within a few months its gone completely, not sure why she uses it so much in her designs but I’m kinda pissed off as the white is fully gone within a 6 month period, personally I would stay clear of white it suks!

hewy
Participant
@hewy

hummm that sucks. Yeah my skin is white.. but its not pale. You would think it would look like white pain on you, that would stand out

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

on most skin, white turns to a muddy kind of brownish tint. on fair skin ive seen some white that was super vibrant.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

I just had my tattoo done about a week and a half ago and I have some white in my tiger that is already turning to a light yellow. Figured iti would have taken longer to turn. I go back in mid september for my next session. Will see what he can do to limit the white.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.