F-Daddy
Participant
@f-daddy

Hi I am considering getting my first tattoo and I want to get either Adolf Hitler’s face or a hummingbird. I cannot seem to decide between the two, I am not into nazi/skinhead stuff I just like Hitler’s mustache and hairstyle, and bird tattoos are so played out. I would love some input from people to help me choose, or maybe I should save my money and get both done at once so I only have to tip one time? Please help!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Your post is about which to get, a humming bird or Hitler. I can’t really help you much because making a style choice based on a man that ordered the execution of over 6 million people is so far out of what I can rationalize that I’m stumped by the question.

I’m openminded enough to understand that you have your freedom to do what ever it is that you want with your body. I think you are making a rather large mistake if you go that route. Whatever the reasons are that YOU want that tattoo the rest of the world will write you off as a raciest, skin head narrow minded bigot. Maybe that’s what you are or maybe you are just a young person trying to make yourself shocking or edgy. Either way you will regret this tattoo and have it covered in the future.

The humming bird is cute, are you gay or female?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Your post is about which to get, a humming bird or Hitler. I can’t really help you much because making a style choice based on a man that ordered the execution of over 6 million people is so far out of what I can rationalize that I’m stumped by the question.

I’m openminded enough to understand that you have your freedom to do what ever it is that you want with your body. I think you are making a rather large mistake if you go that route. Whatever the reasons are that YOU want that tattoo the rest of the world will write you off as a raciest, skin head narrow minded bigot. Maybe that’s what you are or maybe you are just a young person trying to make yourself shocking or edgy. Either way you will regret this tattoo and have it covered in the future.

The humming bird is cute, are you gay or female?

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I wouldn’t suggest getting a Hitler tattoo for obvious reasons.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

You should save your money and buy yourself some therapy. Better yet just jump in front of a moving bus and save the oxygen for the rest of us. Idiot!

wonkotheinsane
Participant
@wonkotheinsane

Why do like Hitler? If you really like this kind of people, how about Che Guevara ? or Chairman Mao ? lol….

orphansparrow
Participant
@orphansparrow

is this a joke? haha!! please don’t get a hitler tattoo for goodness sake. i think you would definitely regret it.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Go for Hitler on one side of your neck and the huming bird on the other side that would be super sweet!

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

Go get the Hitler tatt and show it off in the Lower East side of NYC.

F-Daddy
Participant
@f-daddy
Cornishtiger;72657 wrote:
Go for Hitler on one side of your neck and the huming bird on the other side that would be super sweet!

I’m glad at least someone here has some taste, that is a badass idea. I went ahead and made a drawing in photoshop to see what it looks like, and let me just say I am ready to print this badboy off and head down to the parlor right now. What do you guys think?

testrk.jpg

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

I’m assuming this guy is a troll and this is a joke:rolleyes:. If not then he is clearly a complete twat!!

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

When it comes to the subject of Hitler, it is best to stay away from it ( far far away from it). it is still a very bad subject even though it’s been over 65 years. People will never forget it.

That’s my opinion anyway. Good luck with your choices..

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Good luck even finding a tattoo artist to even ink Hitler on you or anyone else, douche.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.