rachelm920
Participant
@rachelm920

My husband and I are going to Florida in a cpl weeks on vacation. Him and I both have several tattoos a piece, and he suggested that we get matching tattoos while on vacation – NO NAMES

Has anyone done this before? Anyone have any suggestions on what type of unisex work we can get as matching tattoos?? 😀 Also should we get them in the same place on our bodies, (i.e. on the left arm) or mix it up?

We have 2 daughters, he already has a name of one of them…and I have plans for another tattoo with both the girls names in it after I’m 100% sure we’re done with babies lol….
We both love the Boston Red Sox, and music… hmmm….

I’m pretty open to anything. Let your creative juices flow and let me know any suggestions you have.

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

jsut find something you both love, or a inside joke or something. my fiance and I where gonna get matching penguin tats, but she decided that she wasn’t going to get any tattoos.

archie_72490
Participant
@archie_72490

In florida (especially in the places where tourists spend a lot of time such as I-drive in orlando) there are many shops that I would not trust based on lack of cleanliness so make sure you check out the shop before you get the tattoo

shudderingfordays
Participant
@shudderingfordays

Minnie and Mickey?

Ignore me, florida doesn’t inspire.

On a serious note, I think the trick is to get something personal to yourselves (possibly, as mentioned above, an inside joke), but make it something that will hold up on its own. I say this because, as much as we don’t always like to entertain it, relationships are prone to running off course. Therefore, it’s important that any tattoo you may have will be worn fondly regardless of your status.

I have a tattoo that was designed by my very gifted girlfriend. Obviously, this tattoo will always link back to her whether or not our relationship endures. BUT….the tattoo’s theme is deeply personal to me and so could never be regretted.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.