Anti-Hero
@

Hi everyone I’m new here. I recently got an inner bicep tattoo in solid black, but the artist did the tattoo wrong. i want to over it with something else. Because it is solid black though, there aren’t a lot of things I can go over it with that will look good. Could you guys please throw out some ideas to me as I’m pretty stumped. I like Jesus Crosses, bulls, wolves, tigers , lions. I don’t want to cover it with anything tribal. can I get your thoughts please?

mytattp.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dmac
Participant
@dmac

that looks lkike it might be a bit hard to cover up due to the shape of the tattoo. But I think a bull might be your best bet. It could be a bucking bull where the bottom dot are (is) one of the front hooves and the and the tail could be the right of the original tattoo.

Just a thought

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It can be covered but will have to be big (most of your bicep) and the main body of it quite dark to cover over the ink.

You could hit it with a laser a few times.

As said something like a bull or similar with a solid colour base will cover it without laser.

That said what exactly is wrong with the tattoo? Have you considered taking it to another artist to fix what you don’t like?

Take Care
Matthew

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Something like a wolf with a lot of black ink would cover it

Don’t worry I am sure most of us here with a lot of tattoos have had at least 1cover up in our time

I am sure you know – the only thing that covers black is more black!

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Didn’t you check the shape once the Stencil was put on? Jeezus, you guys who jump into things before checking out all angles before the ink goes into the skin are just idiots. Was this from your scratcher buddy?

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

i second just covering the entire thing with like a half sleeve or somethin close to one

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

get a tiger half sleeve done on the front of your arm and get that part covered with either wind clouds or bars .:rolleyes:

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

If you are thinking about just doing a small cover over tattoo, then the bucking bull will work. Anything bigger, will be a better idea. It will give the artist more room to work with. Before going under the ink again, I would suggest having the artist lay the sketch onto your arm first.

Navysooner
Participant
@navysooner

Laser it and don’t get another one. It seems like you just got it because you have huge biceps and you think it would make girls looks more if you got a tattoo on it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.