suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

…as the title says, i will be going in for more tattoo work this friday. I am getting some sugar skulls, and a few other things…not sure exactly what my artist will come up with. My leg finally healed from my last tattoo, so i’m comfortable getting more work now.

the skulls will be on the front of my leg, to complement the reaper on my calf. I’m not exactly sure what it exactly it will be as i just tell my tattoo guy what i want, and where, and then give him creative freedom.

anyway…all this ranting because i’m exited about my new tattoo session friday. 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

post up some pics when you have it done 😎

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Yep. Can’t wait to see the pics. I WILL have sugar skulls at some point

fatboytrucker
Participant
@fatboytrucker

hey man, whats sugar skulls??

suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

decorative skulls made of sugar used to celebrate Day of the Dead in Mexico and Latin America

an example:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/sugar%20skull/npt2106/Sugar_Skull_by_satansbrand.jpg

i went to the tattoo parlor today, but my artist had not finished the design. I saw the drawing of the skulls and they are sick. I will (hopefully) be going in on saturday to get the outline work done.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

gotta love sugar skulls, i’ll have 1 One day 😀 good luck, you lucky person! getting new work done XD POST PICS

suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

yea, I have been lucky as of late and have some disposable income at the monent, so i’m going to get as much ink as i can while i can. 😀

suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

just got off the phone with my tattoo artist, I am definitely going in tomorrow for my first session for the sugar skulls. I will post some pics after i get it done.

suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

my tattoo artist Jersey doing his thing:

4301963119_595f8ae093.jpg

4301961263_dc2a08102f.jpg

4301959191_c0170dd4e1.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You literally posting from the chair? 🙂

suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

LOL. No, i took these saturday while i was in the chair.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Fair enough :p

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Looking forward to seeing the finished work.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.