drummer541
Participant
@drummer541

Right now I have a tattoo of a heart, with a rose and wings, below my shoulder and above my elbow. On the back of my arm, I have 3 nautical stars and some vines around the stars. I’m trying to turn it into a half sleeve. I’m trying to keep with the theme of the 2 tattoos that I already have together. I want to cover my shoulder, and go down to a little bit above my elbow. Between the heart on the front, and the stars on the back, there’s a big space in between, and I’m just not sure what to put there. What else would go right with the theme I already have going? I thought about some purple and pink swirley things, but that’s more like background stuff, I do’t want that to fill up my whole arm…but I have a lot of space that needs to be covered. Any suggestions I would really appreiate it. I have included some picture of my arm in the links below.

This is of just the heart
PA200917.jpg

Showing the entire back of the stars and vines
PA200922.jpg

The BIG empty space between the back and the heart, that I have no idea what to fill in?
PA200923.jpg

Coming back up to the front of my arm with the heart
PA200924.jpg

Mainly what to get in that big empty space, on the shoulder, and everything else in between.

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

The theme of your tattoos now is really versitile considering the filling of your blank spaces. You can almost put anything there, some old school skulls? More roses? Sparrows? Different flowers? Go see your artist, i’m sure he/she would have some awesome ideas.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Have you considered a couple of flintlock pistols with more roses would suit a nautical or old school theme.

http://www.zhippo.com/ajaxtattooHOSTED/images/gallery/flintlock-tattoo.jpg

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.