Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

I think your right outlaw ! i had thought i had seen this before but couldnt place where.
    they are a match but his is backwards .

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Tbh.

I am at a complete loss here.

How is that you can have one individual who walks in and says yep I will have that one with no idea what it says and it is on for life?

THEN

You get an ‘artist’ who doesn’t know which way round the stencil transfer actually goes. The damn thing is in front of them how hard can it be??

To be blunt the mind just boggles at the cluster-fuckery that has gone into this ink.

Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

unless of course…. it might be that the image of the tattoo posted has been flipped..???

i cant really see that a pro artist in a shop would fuck up like that, but then again looking at the piece it aint crisp as one would expect so it could be a kitchen magician that did it, and then reversing the stencil is quite possible.. 😮

Terg
    Participant
    @terg

I’m just ganna add again that you are lucky about getting something half decent or atleast meaning nothing. I was at a tattoo shop with a friend and someone there was joking about covering up his chinese symbol with a large bomb because instead of meaning what he wanted (I forget) it actually meant spicy mustard and was rather large on his back. hahha

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

here is an exert from a national newspaper over here in england a couple of yearas ago, vince is a tattoo artist from another forum i moderate,

if you download the image then you should be able to read the story if you zoom in….

vinsunnewspaper.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.