purplestar
    Participant
    @purplestar

the ‘bacon buttey’ taunt – meat eaters can be so cruel to us veggies n’ vegans:(

StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario
    purplestar;38421 wrote:
    the ‘bacon buttey’ taunt – meat eaters can be so cruel to us veggies n’ vegans:(

agreed, but doesn’t change the fact i’d box the ears off a load of bacon, if only i could shake these morals! :p

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Try looking at some of the horrendous reactions to pigments after a few years under the skin! especially blues and reds. There’s no regulations really to what we can put under our skin but lots of stuff to stop us putting stuff onto our skin! Oh the irony! I think once the cancers start to become more apparent with all the synthetic stuff coming from plastics, hydrocarbons, maybe we’ll wake up and go back to the natural pigments that used to be the norm and have stood the test of time 😉

slayer197666
    Participant
    @slayer197666

It takes a lot of work to be vegan, huh?:p

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma
    purplestar;38361 wrote:
    thanks for your response once again Matthew on both counts.

Yes Turbosatan, Vegans beliefs do go that far, a lot futher the the ‘vegetarians’ that each fish (or kittens).

Only today, I had somecheck my clothes in detail, he was convinced he would find me wearing leather in some form or another. And no I wasn’t. No leather for me, which is a shame because I used to love wearing it.

Purplestar

A ‘vegetarian’ who eats fish isnt a vegetarian, they’re a pescetarian. Just thought I’d let you know.

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma
    Sailor_Emma;39888 wrote:
    A ‘vegetarian’ who eats fish isnt a vegetarian, they’re a pescetarian. Just thought I’d let you know.

Nevermind, I just saw it in another one of your posts

purplestar
    Participant
    @purplestar

it can be hard when visting firends and somestimes eating out. I was never ate lots of cheese, and hated the white of eggs as a kid, so going vegan wasn’t too bad. Knowing you ingrediants on the sides of food packets – you soon learn what id vegan and what is not.

And there is plenty of vegan chocolate aound!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.