Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

OK I am sorry if some people think this question is strange, but I haven’t gotten a straight answer…

2 questions..

First is it possible to tattoo a person that has passed away?

Second is it legal to tattoo a person that has passed away?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

My question is why would you want to tattoo a dead person?:confused:

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hahahaha…I was going to ask the same thing…hmmmm….:confused:

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

lol… thats fucked up… i think you might need to start up a different hobby dude,,.. thats weird

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Well my back piece is going to be a story of my life, like a book, it has a beginning and a end. I wanted to leave a small area so once I pass away it can be finished!

Not gross, not morbid just a end to a wonderful novel!!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

wow thats weird lol, my suggestion would be to write up a will and have an artist organised for your demise:D It would probly be like tattooing something hard lol, as you would be a stiff!!!!! lmao Dunno how the ink would go in, havent had the opportunity to tattoo a corpse! At the end of the day only the worms are going to see it, or are you going to have a photographer to take pics of the finished piece?

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

I hadn’t thought that far ahead, about the photos. Not sure anyone would want them. I am the outcast in my family when it comes to the tattoos. They don’t understand why I want them.

Well it was just a thought, just wanted to know if anyone had heard about it!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Chance

Actually I have!

There was a tribe in the Amazon that practiced post death tattooing to help their ancestors spirits move on or to placate them – the explanation was a little varied but general thing was they would often tattoo a small part of the face.

Anyhow based on UK law it would be considered unhygenic/unsafe for a tattooist to work on a corpse except for medical reasons. Of which I cannot think of any.

Also the preservatives they use to keep the corpse fresh may stop the ink from taking as the cells in the body are decomposing at a very fast rate.

So even if you could get a tattooist to tattoo your corpse in the USA they would have to do it within roughly 8-12 hrs of your death.

I think you could get a living will done so that if you hit a coma (prior to death) they might be able to tattoo you as that is pretty much close to death anyway.

Anyhow that was a cheerful topic 😉

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    Chance666;36672 wrote:
    I wanted to leave a small area so once I pass away it can be finished!

cant you just put an ISBN barcode on there ready :p

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Matthew,

thank you for the information. I know it is a far fetch idea! and I will never see it complete. It is just something that I have been thinking about!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I can one up you.

My sister is a vegan fashion designer who works almost entirely pleather (fake leather made from plastic) once said at least a million times that the only time she’d work in real leather is if she could use human skin.

She then said that my tattooed torso would make an awesome leather jacket. So, when I was 21, I went to my father’s lawyer and had a will drawn up specifically giving my sister the right to skin my upper body below the neck, tan it, and make a leather jacket.

I seriously don’t think it’ll happen, but it *IS* a legal document…until my wife finds out anyway.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

KnightHawk …. WOW!!!!

peachiepoo
    Participant
    @peachiepoo
    KnightHawk;36719 wrote:
    I can one up you.

My sister is a vegan fashion designer who works almost entirely pleather (fake leather made from plastic) once said at least a million times that the only time she’d work in real leather is if she could use human skin.

She then said that my tattooed torso would make an awesome leather jacket. So, when I was 21, I went to my father’s lawyer and had a will drawn up specifically giving my sister the right to skin my upper body below the neck, tan it, and make a leather jacket.

I seriously don’t think it’ll happen, but it *IS* a legal document…until my wife finds out anyway.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

😮
    And I’m the scary one…

Seriously dude, you are the ONLY person I would expect to hear that from… Just one question, “Does it put the lotion on it’s skin when it’s told?” *laffin*

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

KH im sure your wife is just going to love it when she reads the will that you’re gunna let your sister skin your back!!! Thats just truly gross! Who the fucks gunna wear the jacket???? But if your wife dosnt outlive you im sure there’ll be no problemo………man this is just twisted:confused: Actually it brings nightmarish visions lol eewk!!

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

good luck sleeping right tonight Iz…
    knighthawk you sick fuck… lol… thats alittle too extreme for me….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.