McLrn227
    @

It’s taken me about a year to come up with something i really like. I would want this on the inside of my left forearm. Not sure if it’ll be colored or not. Just sketched up my idea quick.

The arrangement of the binary spells out human as well as the binary code itself. Although after I drew that I’ve been thinking of making the binary code spell robot, but the arrangement still spell human. Kind of like a hidden message. Also, thats supposed to be like a small LCD. Like a calculator screen kinda.

DSC02011.png

I know absolutely nothing about tattoos or being an artist, but am looking for feedback on my idea.

AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

Dude, that’s fantastic! I may very well end up with this design inked on myself now. I’ve wanted something ‘coded’ – one idea I had was getting the UPC barcode of a product I buy a lot tatted somewhere, so I could have myself scanned whenever I bought that particular product in a store.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I like the idea but there is something you should be aware of. Many artists will try and make the binary fairly large in size, so this could turn into a half sleeve.

The reason for this is that they are all sadists who like to enlarge every tattoo to cause max pain 😉

Ok I am joking the real reason is that as you get older the ink fades and in some cases can begin to blur. So to avoid the tat turning into a squiggle they may want to go a little larger than you may want.

Take Care
    Matthew

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Cool idea.

I think it would be awesome to have the actual binary spell robot while shaping the word human.

Reminds me of a shirt I seen the other day, “There are only 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary and those that don’t.”

peachiepoo
    Participant
    @peachiepoo

My own opinion…I LOVE the arrangement of the binary to make the letters for homan…i’m not so crazy about the LCD screen idea…I like it how it is typed out at the bottom of your drawing…maybe it could be framed somehow…personally I would leave it with no framing whatsoever…but that’s just me…

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos
    AnimalMyachi;35744 wrote:
    one idea I had was getting the UPC barcode of a product I buy a lot tatted somewhere, so I could have myself scanned whenever I bought that particular product in a store.

are you going to put it on your wrist or forehead?

CathA
    Participant
    @catha

I really like it! I’m figuring that the “flame” shapes around the “screen” is going to look like rifts in the skin, which will also look fab.

Be warned… numbers and small lines will not look much like numbers and lines after a few years.

The tattoo I got is actually a barcode! lol! (Had it done before Dark Angel was out… It also says “Made In” and the place I was concieved underneath. I was so chuffed with it when I got it – never seen one like it…had planned it for yonks… and then Dark Angel came to the screen, and suddenly lots of people were walking about with barcode tattoos). The barcode now looks more like a black rectangle with a smaller rectangle underneath were the writing was. Never the less, I still adore my tattoo. lol!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.