nomizo31
    Participant
    @nomizo31

Hey

Is it possible to get tattoo on the back of your earlobe?

Im looking to have a small simple logo there in brown colour — is it possible?

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

what a waste of time and effort…..
    i presume you have a good reason for this piece…. oh and by the way, yes it wll take the ink, but if it is one of those fun pieces then you have obviously got more money than sense.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

It is possible but brown does not always show well against skin colour.

Also why the back of an earlobe?
    Nobody could see it unless hunting for it and you would not be able to view it?

What is the design?

Matthew

nomizo31
    Participant
    @nomizo31

I dont have more money than sense –

I have my reason for why i want something there and quite frankly i would rather have something that means something to ME rather than something that is flashy and everyone can see…

i think thats fair enough… no need to insult me for asking a question…

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

My step-sister has a little kanji tattoo on her ear… like, up in the area where you’d get a cartilage piercing. The back of your lobe may be more difficult to reach and keep stable during the actual tattooing, but I’d guess that it is entirely possible. Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :]

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

there is no reason you shouldtn do it the skin there is just as easy to tattoo except for the possible issue of actually holding it out and flat.

nomizo31
    Participant
    @nomizo31
    misskandi;34281 wrote:
    My step-sister has a little kanji tattoo on her ear… like, up in the area where you’d get a cartilage piercing. The back of your lobe may be more difficult to reach and keep stable during the actual tattooing, but I’d guess that it is entirely possible. Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :]

COol – i will deffinatly try it out now! ๐Ÿ˜›
    but like few people said maybe hard to do the lobe i guess depends on the artist yeah?

thx!

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I have seen it done on ear lobes before so I dont see why not, its totally your choice.

peachiepoo
    Participant
    @peachiepoo

It totally is possible. A good friend of mine has stars on both the front and backof her earlobes…being able to keep the lobes stable and flat is sometimes an issue…but if you find the right artist, then it shouldn’t be an issue. I have to agree with the comment about brown. A lot of people don’t “hold” brown well…and sometimes it doesn’t actually look brown after it heals. Sometimes certian colors distorrt during the whole healing process. Discuss all this with the artist you choose and heed their advise.

And forget the haters…

Love, Peace and chicken grease… ๐Ÿ˜Ž

scorpio_2097
    Participant
    @scorpio_2097

A friend of mine has his ears tattoo’ed and it looks totally cool. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.