bdub77
    @

Hi everyone, I’ve been thinking of getting my first tattoo sometime in the next few months. I’m a tall, slender athletic build (6 feet, 150 lbs); the design I have in mind is a small Dark Side of the Moon tattoo, the only thing I’m not sure of is where I want it to put it.

Obviously I’m not going to put it anywhere that would call attention to my being skinny ie my bicep or arm. I was wondering though in what area might look good on someone with my build? I was thinking maybe behind my shoulder blade or upper back perhaps, though I’m not sure yet.

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos

Your forearm would be a cool place for a tattoo like that. most smaller tats look good there

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

I think that really slender guys look hot with a tat on their hip just to the inside of the hip bone and above the waist band of your jeans. Especially if you have a really flat stomach.

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud
    aquaned;33298 wrote:
    I think that really slender guys look hot with a tat on their hip just to the inside of the hip bone and above the waist band of your jeans. Especially if you have a really flat stomach.

😮

sorry mate but that sounds so gay 🙂

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

That probably sounds gay because I am gay. lmao And I don’t mind telling a straight guy he’s hot when he is.

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud

oops
    hey man each to their own 😀

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

No harm, no foul – you’re cool with me dude.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    bigbud;33306 wrote:
    😮

sorry mate but that sounds so gay 🙂

LMAO, if you didn’t pick up more or less instantly from his previous posts that he was so obviously gay you must have had your head buried, lol, very funny 😀

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Yup that was pretty hilarious to read, I must say. Skinny GAY guys get tats on their lower abdomens but straight ones get them on their sides or upper back.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

skinny guys look good with skullcaps, depends how you wear your hair and where you work though.
    I always think oldskool skinhead tatts look brilliant, as long as it aint offensive, and is nothing out of the concept of skinhead culture!!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

From a female’s perspective please god no skinhead ink…

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos

Whats wrong with skinhead ink

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned
    Sketchytattoos;33430 wrote:
    Whats wrong with skinhead ink

What is skinhead ink?

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned
    Demure;33359 wrote:
    Yup that was pretty hilarious to read, I must say. Skinny GAY guys get tats on their lower abdomens but straight ones get them on their sides or upper back.

Oh, no, not another stereotype.;)

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Sorry if I’ve missed anything, skim read the thread, do you mean the album cover? If so, absolutely awesome, and so weird – I was looking at the album yesterday thinking the cover would make a great tattoo in the centre of my back, but it wouldn’t fit in with what else I have going there. But, on a tall skinny guy, I would say between shoulder blades or central back – if I saw you walking topless down the street with that on your back I’d be very impressed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.