JohnnyBoy855
    Participant
    @johnnyboy855

I have somethine else on my other forearm. I dont no maybhe it would go okay with the sleeve I want to get I just dont see it possible. Who nos….but if it can get covered I think I want to get it covered.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Well it’s your arm and your ink. You could try having ink done over the black the same color as your skin tone. That may help anyway. Best of luck to you if you decide to go with the laser treatments, I just don’t think it’s worth it. Have you thought of putting the coy on your leg or back?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

If you place your new work correctly you will beable to incorporate the tattoo within the waves in the trad black and blue. I wouldn’t attempt a full cover up with it, being as it is quite basic with obviously very little detail which will make a cover much toucher to work. Laser will be the way forward if you want complete renewal but from my point of view you will be best to keep it and work with it rather than over the top of it. You should beable to figure out something quite clever, I can already see the incorporation of the water in blues n blacks, a bit of time and you’ll be right.

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher

Just tattoo the Koi the other side of the arm and have wather and wind tunnels to fill up the space around the lethers:)

That would be my plan:D:D:D

crroyalflush
    Participant
    @crroyalflush

I have seen artists take solid work like that and lighten it with pure white. After about 3 sessions of that it was dark enough to cover up. I would just ask a good artist what they think.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.