tonyhe
    Participant
    @tonyhe

My fren use Emla cream, he bought it from ebay. surprisingly it works. We were both curious at first bought it and try he have a beautiful dragon full back.

can try. here

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/EMLA-CREAM-anesthetic-5g-30g-tattoo-singapore_W0QQitemZ320356754666QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_216?hash=item320356754666&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1240%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Demure;32239 wrote:
    There are a ton of papers that you sign before you get a tat anyway.

What papers did you sign? I’ve never had to sign anything…

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

You are getting stabbed hundreds of thousands of times with needles at high speed to have awesome (hopefully) art on your body for the rest of your life.

The small amount of pain is worth it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Tecratt;38934 wrote:
    You are getting stabbed hundreds of thousands of times with needles at high speed

The small amount of pain is worth it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hahaha those sentences don’t really work very well together ๐Ÿ™‚

dwg20
    Participant
    @dwg20

Take a couple Extra Strength Tylenol or 8-Hour Tyleno 1 hour before your tattoo. It will take the edge-off the pain and is completely safe. Do not take Ibuprohen–it is a blood thinner.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    dwg20;39526 wrote:
    Take a couple Extra Strength Tylenol or 8-Hour Tyleno 1 hour before your tattoo. It will take the edge-off the pain and is completely safe. Do not take Ibuprohen–it is a blood thinner.

it is very dangerous to advise people to use medication, especially when the tylenol that you have advised has an active drug called Acetaminophen, this is a commonly known drug that can cause iriversible liver damage….. not a wise move if you ask me…

NEVER ADVISE ORAL DRUGS UNLESS YOU ARE A DOCTOR, AND YOU KNOW THE PERSONS PAST MEDICAL HISTORY….

Ross_W
    Participant
    @ross_w

I know this is probably not going to be what you want to hear, but the best advice is to take.. nothing. Thats right.. nothing. No numbing cream, no pills, nothing. I would suggest you eat something before hand though. It may take the egde off in some areas, but when you hit a sensitive area, its not gonna do a damn thing.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.