XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

hey everybody new to the forum hope u can check out my tattoos and let me know what u think

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

hey welcome dude!!

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

thanx for the welcome hows it goin

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

its going pretty damn good and yourself?

looked at your tatts… they are nice… are some just not finished yet? some just looked like you might put color in them later.

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

yea some are needing to be finished cuz their outlines i had planned on finishing them sooner but i had a falling out with my artist and was left like this so im in search of a new artist

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum buddy, you sure have a colouring book on ya, some lucky artist is going to have fun fixing them up.
    choose your artist well, and not being rude but you need to find an artist that can shade and colour things better than the one who has been doing your work so far.
    they will look stunning pieces when finished

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

i would agree, i did have afalling out with my artist and am in search of a new one but yea definitly whoever wouold have their work cut out for them i got so many ideas of what id like to do its crazy

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Brilliant Vampire they wil llook awesome with colour:D My fave is the one on ur upper back

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

vampire? i dont have any vampires…if im correct ur mentioning the one on my rib cage with 2 dudes sword fight ones the arc angel michael battling lucifer lol

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@XoVAMPIREHEARToX 30913 wrote:

vampire? i dont have any vampires…if im correct ur mentioning the one on my rib cage with 2 dudes sword fight ones the arc angel michael battling lucifer lol

Naw dude i think she was saying your name…. lol i think *scratches head*

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

ooo… well im still waking up at work lol that makes sense now that i read it full :confused:

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Yep she,s right I was calling you vampire LMAO Thought i best jump ion before this gets any more confusing lol

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

good thing cuz i was scratching my head in confusion all the way to the bone lol jk

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

lol i figured thats what she was talking about..

yea im still wakin up too… supposed to be working… im at work but i cant help but logon here and when i do that i cant stay away lol

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

thats cool i work in a call center so im constantly on a computer all day and am able to do just about anything really this place is really lax’d:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.