Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

@Tartanmack 30955 wrote:

to aid the healing progress but on arms and such like I would always use Savlon as my main means of protection/healing but as stated by others —-DON’T PICK

and when it does start itching, slap it….. seriously, not so hard that it makes you cry… but just hard enough to make it tingle and the itching will stop

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Outlaw 30963 wrote:

and when it does start itching, slap it….. seriously, not so hard that it makes you cry… but just hard enough to make it tingle and the itching will stop

Thats probably the worst part of the tattoo… when it itches… i’d slap my neck and it would help but the damn itch would keep coming back.. sooo happy thats over with. Luckily i had a small area… when i get my larger ones im sure its gonna be even worse.

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

ointments help healing process there nis many available i use* baby ointments like bepanthen, and it never let me down. like outlaw said vaseline can damage the tattoo and should not be used during healing process. another thing u shoul’ve taken the wrap of the tattoo after u gat home and wash it than, suprised u artist didn’t tel u that

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

ok why i didnt do this earlier i dont know, here is a link to the same aftercare sheet that i give to each client
    to take away with them so they dont forget what to do..

http://outlawtattoo.co.uk/aftercare.htm

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

That’s pretty much what I got from my tattooist outlaw, except I was told to keep it covered overnight and to use vaseline or savlon. Since I’ve moved on to savlon I’ve seen a rapid increase in healing!!
    It started itching a bit today but I guess that’s good cos it means it’s on the mend! My partner is going crazy cos I won’t let him near it till it’s all healed up lol 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.