Talisman
Participant
@talisman
SilverWolf;96018 wrote:
Thats awesome!! 😀

I hope you dont mind waitng another day – Im just doing a coloured version (when I get a chance) lol 🙂

SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf

The “thanks” button is going to be worn out lol.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

If you hit it hard enough it might give you a preview Lol
Anyway I’ll get back on it tomorrow, I did half an hour on it already

Peace out

SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf

Cheers, i really appreciate it 🙂

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Here you go, hope you like it, a special thanks to Briscogun for his support on your thread as well
I will Pm the print version soon
I wasnt sure which style to use as I have many. Eventually decided to go with a traditional moderny western theme. Thank you for your patience.

SilverWolfthread.jpg

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

That is so cool! Talisman, you have a gift. I’m jealous that I can’t get that tattoo. It’s so unique, Wolf, that people are always going to ask you about it, and you’ll always be able to tell the story of what it all means.

That’s the great thing about the medium of tattooing: you hang that picture in your house and people cock their heads sideways with a big “huh?”. You put that on your body as a tattoo, and everyone gushes over how freakin awesome it is.

Good luck with it, SilverWolf. Make sure you find a good “artist” to put that on you, and post pics back here when its all done. Deal?

SilverWolf
Participant
@silverwolf
Briscogun;96141 wrote:
That is so cool! Talisman, you have a gift. I’m jealous that I can’t get that tattoo. It’s so unique, Wolf, that people are always going to ask you about it, and you’ll always be able to tell the story of what it all means.

That’s the great thing about the medium of tattooing: you hang that picture in your house and people cock their heads sideways with a big “huh?”. You put that on your body as a tattoo, and everyone gushes over how freakin awesome it is.

Good luck with it, SilverWolf. Make sure you find a good “artist” to put that on you, and post pics back here when its all done. Deal?

I definately agree. I have an artist in mind (he did my Koi on my calf) I’ll start saving lol.

Its a deal. Pictures will be posted as soon as.

Thanks so much for everyones help 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.