Propi
@

Hello everyone!
The story is simple – 7 years ago I had a tattoo made. I did it for me, so the artistic aspect was not important – I wanted something with a meaning. Now I’m going the opposite direction 🙂

I want to expand the existing drawing, surround it somehow, maybe frame it with something else – just make it finally artistically and aestethically cool. Since I don’t have an idea where to begin with – you can let your imaginations fly.

Any help will be greatly appreciated – of course if I choose one of your ideas, I will post a picture of the finished work 🙂

And here are my beloved back:

img2555y.jpg

So, what you think? Can I fit something interesting here?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No offence dude but if im being honest that doesn’t look very well done. Might just be me

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry man that is a pretty shitty tattoo. Instead of adding to it I would look at doing a cover up. But it is solid black so a couple of zaps with a laser will be needed for a proper cover up. Good luck.

-David-
Participant
@david-2

just outta curiosity: what was the meaning behind the cartoony, blackwork dragon?

And, yeah, you could throw just about anything around it, but since it’s asymmetrical it’ll look off if you fill out your upper back with a balanced design. Zap it or find yourself a coverup genius.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

i think this one has easy potential if you want to expand it to a full back-piece.. maybe into a bigger dragon, using the tiny head as part of the dragon’s neck and the wings are the base for the bigger ones… i can’t draw it but somehow able to visualize something not too bad…

Wickedwill
Participant
@wickedwill

your better off just covering the whole thing,why would you spend money and waste your time to get that shit added on to at all? Thats a horrible idea. thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.