delboi1987
Participant
@delboi1987

Hi all, i am having a black and grey rose design on my neck, i was just wondering what people think bout this idea, if any1 has had it. know any meanings to it, apart from love, any feedback would be appreciated
thanks
Darren

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
delboi1987;71812 wrote:
Hi all, i am having a black and grey rose design on my neck, i was just wondering what people think bout this idea, if any1 has had it. know any meanings to it, apart from love, any feedback would be appreciated
thanks
Darren

To me the black and grey rose on a neck means that the supreme galactic empire on the 5th moon of Iranatan out off the deep space station Kuntec has decided to nominate me for the inter-speices biological commission designed to protect and enforce the rights to high intelligence botanical beings through out the galaxy as they have been oppressed in pots, clay and other wise, for many thousands of years.

What does it mean to you?

delboi1987
Participant
@delboi1987

lol. It dnt mean that. Ive jus liked the design for ages

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

If it has meaning does it make it cooler?

delboi1987
Participant
@delboi1987

to be honest i cudnt care less i like it and am gettin it on sat. Jus fort id see wot other peeps views were

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
delboi1987;71859 wrote:
to be honest i cudnt care less i like it and am gettin it on sat. Jus fort id see wot other peeps views were

I Will reply with the native tongue of the Iranatanian people:

Wugatt wo-foSHE grentala Po-nananie HAK-PuCHO PUnuatto Raj-delingGANtusPHANa “ROSE TATTOO” Chu-HUGnaTAN resPECZillion FenCHi “on NECK” CHUNZpla arrCHigona

delboi1987
Participant
@delboi1987

my thoughts exactly lol. U 1 crazy geeza

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.