Jowics159
@

Im looking for ideas on what type of design to use for my half sleeve. My sons name is Jax and I wanted to incorporate his name into a fishing tattoo. I like the idea of using a fish hook as the J in his name. I do a lot of fishing so I figured I would use a fishing theme for the tattoo. Im not really creative so Im looking for help. Any ideas would be great!!! Fish of choice is Striped Bass

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
Jowics159;109451 wrote:
Im looking for ideas on what type of design to use for my half sleeve. My sons name is Jax and I wanted to incorporate his name into a fishing tattoo. I like the idea of using a fish hook as the J in his name. I do a lot of fishing so I figured I would use a fishing theme for the tattoo. Im not really creative so Im looking for help. Any ideas would be great!!! Fish of choice is Striped Bass

You could do a portrait of you and your son fishing together with a close up / action shot of the bass at your favorite place to fish..

Or a portrait of your son catching the stripers..

Fish hook as the J in his name would be cool too, but I’m having a hard time incorporating that into a larger piece.. I am getting a tattoo of some panfish in the near future because that is what my grandfather has raised me on and my most memorable times have been in that boat..

You could even do it from the point of view from the bass. Have it looking up at you and your son in your boat fishing with the J hook.. Hopefully gave you some ideas

Zach

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Maybe have the two of you standing with a rod looking like your reeling in a big one each and a giant fish bursting through the middle of you both and some lilly pads, a few flies and a nice dangling tree.

Maybe I went overboard.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
peterpoose;109473 wrote:
Maybe have the two of you standing with a rod looking like your reeling in a big one each and a giant fish bursting through the middle of you both and some lilly pads, a few flies and a nice dangling tree.

Maybe I went overboard.

If only fishing were that glorious!!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
BigZach;109479 wrote:
If only fishing were that glorious!!

lol, I dont mind fishing either although havent done it in a few years now 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.