Skerlock
Participant
@skerlock

I am trying to get a basic idea for a full sleeve using most of the designs below, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get all of it to fit together nicely as a sleeve. I plan on seeing an artist at a shop fairly soon but i would like to get some ideas of my own first.

?action=view&current=king_mickey-kingdom_hearts_2.jpg
?action=view&current=images.jpg
?action=view&current=x5kd37LO.png
?action=view&current=The_Reaver_Heartless_by_MrHide_Patten.png
?action=view&current=Oathkeeper__Oblivion_KHII.png
?action=view&current=Nobody.png
?action=view&current=nobody.jpg
?action=view&current=Mushroom_XIII_No_7_KHIIFM.png
?action=view&current=kingdom_hearts_silhouette_tag_by_radillacviii-d3fpww1.png
?action=view&current=Kingdom_Hearts_2_Un_Form_by_MaGruPiAH.jpg
?action=view&current=kingdomhearts-mushroomheartless.jpg
?action=view&current=heartless.jpg
?action=view&current=heartlesssymbol.png
?action=view&current=180px-Kingdom_hearts_ii_DuskNobody.jpg
?action=view&current=000q4ktw.gif

Skerlock
Participant
@skerlock

uhhhh… nvm, dunno if the pictures worked for anyone else. but they wont show up for me. They are all kingdom hearts based though if you know what that is. Mainly Heartless and nobody symbols and creatures and some keyblades.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Not seeing any images :confused:

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

DIDNT SEE THE PICS BUT I WOULD use the first heartless boss from part one. make him coming out of the black hole with little heartless around him, maybe throw a couple keyblades in there… should be tight man. loved part one. has to be one of the most fun rpgs of its time

Amok
Participant
@amok

I considered getting a tattoo of the Troll insignia from world of warcraft. I don’t play it anymore but its a cool design, I decided I’m not dedicated enough for it though.

I say if you like it, go for it man! Would love to see the pics.

Rugbyguy
Participant
@rugbyguy

Hey i’m in sorta the same boat. I have a tat on my upper thigh and im looking to turn it into a sleeve but im not sure what would go well with it as a background. the next step is a road im drawing up that winds across the tree I have and then ends. It starts out as a faded and broken road and as it winds its gonna slow turn into a solid black road, Im just looking for some background filler ideas

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=4593&pictureid=10112

Skerlock
Participant
@skerlock

Hey everyone sorry the pics didn’t work. Here is a link that will take you to a photobucket gallery that has them all.

http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r449/skerlockholmes/

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

My advice on sleeves – is get the big pieces first then once that is all done meet with your tattooist to figure a nice way to tie everything together w/o having it too busy or too much going on so that you lose the big pieces

Once my arms were done with big pieces – I had the idea to have celtic knotwork to tie everything in – my tattooist came up with something better and I am glad I went with his idea.

Main thing is get all your big pieces first

AL

PS: pics look great ! 😀

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

yeah get all the big pieces first i agree. but early on i believe its a good idea to kinda have an idea what your going to use to tie it all together so you can start laying some of the filler down around each big piece than tie it together

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.