frostus
Participant
@frostus

i thought this would be where the artists would be checking out so i made my post here

i got a tribal style dragon tattoo on my forearm a few years ago without really thinking what i might want to do in the future.
now i really want a sleeve done and id rather finish one arm than start a new one so if any of you kind fellows can use your experience and has any good ideas of how it can be either worked into a sleeve design or covered up id really appreciate the input

im not the bigest fan of tribal but i do like traditionlal jap and manga but i am open to ideas.

thanks alot

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6122/1010003h.jpg

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1594/1010005.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

think thats a tribal panther for a start :rolleyes:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

it looks more like a panthagon !! well its hard to say if its a pantha or a dragon :confused:

ps…. welcome to the forum

frostus
Participant
@frostus

the site i found the pic on had it labelled as a dragon so thats what iw as going with 🙂

i guess something that size would be kind of hard to cover up ?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’d a said more like the Gieco Gecko and a panther got down and had a munchkin.

But no, that wouldn’t be hard to cover up as long as you chose a huge fucking design with bold colors. Try not to go with flash next time my man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

OMFG!
Too funny!

Gym
Participant
@gym

That’d be easily covered up by anyone with decent skills. If I were the one covering it i’d probably go for a demon on a koi or a lucky toad.

If you’re at all interested in lazer removal black ink is most easily removed in my experience.

…definitely a panther

frostus
Participant
@frostus

right-o cheers mr gym, ill get to a good shop in my area and see what they’ve got to say for themselves

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Why don’t you design somehing yourself to cover it up? If I could draw at all, I’d do that 😀

frostus
Participant
@frostus

you could draw if you practiced, had patience and a good rubber lol

i wouldnt mind designing a cover up for myself but i wouldnt know where to start or what id need to do =/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.