some days it’s worse for me,some days I can block it out,
    my mom,my father,and my mom’s father all died of cancer,
    I’m turning 55 in October,some days I think about it more than others,
    it scares me a lot.
    ya,I know that’s dark,but it’s in my head,
    today we went to a funeral of a HS classmate that passed away from cancer,
    on days like this it gets really bad.
    now you know a little more about me.

🙁 Dan. Cancer is of a treatable disease now than it ever was – Given that you’re probably hyper-vigilant for signs and symptoms, you’re probably way ahead of the game.

Still hanging in there. I’m itching to get another tattoo, but given that I only had time for four hours of sleep on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, that seems pretty unrealistic.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

🙂 …………………………………..

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Fingers crossed they ask me to come in for a consult.
    For those in the know….#1 on my list.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

That awkward moment after you’ve been waiting nearly a week , when you realize the email is still in your drafts folder and you never sent it. Doh.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@jerryatrophy 141060 wrote:

Fingers crossed they ask me to come in for a consult.
    For those in the know….#1 on my list.

Fingers crossed for me too – I’m sending pics of my preferred spots to place the tattoo now. Freaking out! 😀

ferrisD
    Participant
    @ferrisd

why is it, that US tv shows always have at least one racistic sentence in it…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Everyday I faithfully click the box that says remember me when I’m sighing in here. Why?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 141168 wrote:

Everyday I faithfully click the box that says remember me when I’m sighing in here. Why?

LOL so do I 😀

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I have been a little stressed lately,so I called up my therapist and she squeezed me in yesterday for a little therapy on my neck. 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 141176 wrote:

I have been a little stressed lately,so I called up my therapist and she squeezed me in yesterday for a little therapy on my neck. 🙂

A pedicure is nice too!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 141177 wrote:

A pedicure is nice too!

LOL well I meant I got some tattoo therapy on my neck,my artist here locally has become a friend and is kind of my therapist ! LOL

she did some more work on my neck tattoos,and well,you know,at least for me getting a tattoo with the endorphin release and just the process is therapeutic for me.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 141178 wrote:

LOL well I meant I got some tattoo therapy on my neck,my artist here locally has become a friend and is kind of my therapist ! LOL

she did some more work on my neck tattoos,and well,you know,at least for me getting a tattoo with the endorphin release and just the process is therapeutic for me.

I refer to my tattoo artists as “dermatologist” then I can use a sick day.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I feel awkward wearing shorts( there should be a meme about having no leg tattoos and full sleeves like the ones where the guy skips leg day at the gym) Been working on my arm sleeves for a decade now. Is it weird that I’m naked below the knees? It’s time. After this next one I’m going to start focusing on real estate south of the border.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

jerry, I started the opposite way. Now I’ve got most regions represented.

The comment I got the most was “Why not the other leg”?

Oddly enough, I felt more awkward before I got any tattoos.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@jerryatrophy 141224 wrote:

I feel awkward wearing shorts( there should be a meme about having no leg tattoos and full sleeves like the ones where the guy skips leg day at the gym) Been working on my arm sleeves for a decade now. Is it weird that I’m naked below the knees? It’s time. After this next one I’m going to start focusing on real estate south of the border.

for many years I also had only arm sleeves,I did’nt care at all.wore shorts 365 like I still do,I do have lot’s of tattoos on my legs now though.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.