jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Thinking about biting the bullet and booking with Kelly Doty for my 2014 piece. Yes I’m broke so one “forum approved” appointment per fiscal year.
    She’s 11 hours away now in fort Wayne Indiana. It would more than doublebmy longest distance travelled for art. Aiming for November.
    I’d give her my chest.
    Someone talk me into it.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@jerryatrophy 140007 wrote:

Thinking about biting the bullet and booking with Kelly Doty for my 2014 piece. Yes I’m broke so one “forum approved” appointment per fiscal year.
    She’s 11 hours away now in fort Wayne Indiana. It would more than doublebmy longest distance travelled for art. Aiming for November.
    I’d give her my chest.
    Someone talk me into it.

Do it. Life is too short to save your money for something practical. A road trip and a great new tattoo – that’s living!!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I worked 2 10 hour shifts yesterday

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 140035 wrote:

I worked 2 10 hour shifts yesterday

THAT doesn’t leave much time for sitting around being an asshole!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Yesterday at the gym I worked out so hard and sweated so much that the suntan lotion leaked back out of me and looked like milk running down my arms.

So I rubbed it back in.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 140036 wrote:

THAT doesn’t leave much time for sitting around being an asshole!

Yeah I had to let them overlap and do that at work

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Does anybody finance their tattoos? Lol

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 140114 wrote:

Does anybody finance their tattoos? Lol

On only a few occasions I paid by credit card. It was more of a convenience thing verses financing. (when I did I tipped more because there was a finance fee for the shop)

poulosr
    Participant
    @poulosr

Rolling in cash, but nothing to buy.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poulosr 140119 wrote:

Rolling in cash, but nothing to buy.

I’ll spend your money for you.

@jerryatrophy 140007 wrote:

I’d give her my chest.
    Someone talk me into it.

Life is too short not to do it. Travelling to do something like this is always an adventure, and you’ll have a cool tattoo. You absolutely should.

@NorCalDan 140004 wrote:

I like the crappy 2 for 99cents Jack-in-the-box tacos

I adore those. <3

I’ve been super busy, but I’ve missed being here. I’ve found the world’s most efficient way of eating, though: Eat only Lean Cuisines that can be eaten without a fork when at home/at night/school, and beg for food from the kitchen at work.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

By the end of the week I will have 43 hours of overtime and 3 per diem days in 2 weeks

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 140148 wrote:

By the end of the week I will have 43 hours of overtime and 3 per diem days in 2 weeks

should be a nice fat paycheck ! 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 140163 wrote:

should be a nice fat paycheck ! 🙂

Ink money!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I met a member of the Zombie Outbreak Response Team the other day,

and I’m pretty sure I want to join,

I have a cordless reciprocating saw & Harbor Freight has machetes on sale this week,IMO that’s a good start.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

A patient fell today.

On top of me.

I’m walking around like I have a baseball bat up my ass, and frankly, I feel like it. My bicep is stuck in flexion, to boot. I’m off at 6 AM. I shouldn’t be at work, but every other practitioner bitched and moaned who could possibly cover me. I have a bottle of pain meds I can’t touch. I’m sure this is some terrible cosmic punishment.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.