Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 139256 wrote:

I am going to the dentist today to get 2 crowns started 🙁 the only good thing is neither need a root canal.

(like)……

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I got through another round of casting for that TV show. But they wanted a story behind the tattoo I wanted which was fine. So I made some fucked up sappy story about the tattoo wrote it down and read it to them on the phone. So next the wanted me to shoot a video of me telling the story and send it to them. I just couldn’t get through it with out busting out laughing. So I just said fuck it I’m not doing this BS.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 139260 wrote:

I just couldn’t get through it with out busting out laughing. So I just said fuck it I’m not doing this BS.

Awesome butt!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 139257 wrote:

(like)……

ya,the only other drawbacks is the drooling & the beer leaking out the side of my mouth until the numbness is gone.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Ended up going for a few hours to the Nashville tattoo con. I went because an artist asked me to go, and since I promised, I fulfilled.

I went between doing a Point Click Care seminar for new employees and my shift tonight. I looked like a fucking freak in my business casual clothes. Despite this and a ringing phone/pager pissing me off, I had a good time, especially when I found R. Crumb comics, met Michonne’s “pets” from The Walking Dead who put up with my picture taking, and talking to strangers.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Homer Simpson was right. If you hate your job, you don’t protest. You just go in and do it really half-assed.

I don’t even hate mine. I’m just burned out. And these are the nights Amazon was invented. Time to buy Blu Rays and silk sheets!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Going to be in Birmingham on the 2nd for the golden gods tour with down and black label society.
    Very excited about this one. Ghost in Atlanta the following Friday.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I love watching David Attenborough’s Nature series on TV (BBC America HD) and also the “Planet Earth” series.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’m getting a brain scan next week. And now I can finally prove my older brothers wrong on their claim that my head is filled with air and sarcasm.
    And hopefully they don’t find any other weird shit in there that doesn’t belong.

Oh and my list of artist just changed. A lot. I plan on spending the next year, starting this fall, travelling. Four continents (not including the one I live in, ofc), and hopefully get a world map of ink to go along! I’ve been planning a mandala on my knee for ages, and hopefully it’s gonna be hand poked and shady as fuck! 😀
    I’m gonna be a full time, beach bumming hippie.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I leave for Baltimore in 12 hours.

Tattooed tomorrow, fuck off the next two days. (unless I get more tattoos)

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

it’s a beautiful cool rainy day today here 🙂

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

good morning ! and have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 139508 wrote:

good morning ! and have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

You too Dan!

It’s going to hit 70 here today!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@Sam-I-Am 139510 wrote:

You too Dan!

It’s going to hit 70 here today!

Assholes. I woke up to a snowstorm.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 139513 wrote:

Assholes. I woke up to a snowstorm.

Odd. You wake up to a snowstorm, and we’re assholes. Feminine logic I suppose.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.