GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Call_me_Lola 139170 wrote:

CONGRATS!!! That’s awesome. And the three years will be over before you know it.

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s funny because I considered getting a PA before I started NP school a few years ago – The PA program I was accepted into doesn’t allow students to have a job. My NP program allowed it, and this MD program allows it.

I plan on making the most out of the spring/summer: Traveling, getting a tattoo or two, and basically being a lazy slug until autumn kicks summer out on its treacherous ass – Getting another tattoo on the 19th and going on a trip to the Smokies in June.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I bought a motorcycle,I got a 1980 KZ1000 to tinker with.I wanted a vintage bike to build into a bobber/cafe to have fun with,I had a 80 kz before & loved it.

I have had many bikes over the years.

I have been riding since I was in middle school,I haven’t had a bike in over 10 years,so it will be nice to get back on 2 wheels .

so here is what I have had,in order of when I had them.
    Honda trail 70 (middle school) I started modding back then ! I changed the handle bars & removed the baffle ! LOL
    1972 Kawasaki 650 twin (first street bike) this was about 1976
    1970 Triumph 650 Tiger
    1981 Kawasaki KZ550 (bought new)
    1983 Kawasaki GPZ750 (bought new)
    1980 Kawasaki KZ1000 MKII (loved that one the best,should have kept it)
    1978 HD Sporster 1000cc rigid (bar hopper)
    1979 HD FLH stroker 1340

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I applied to be a tattoo recipient on a TV show and got a call from casting today :rolleyes:

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 139173 wrote:

I applied to be a tattoo recipient on a TV show and got a call from casting today :rolleyes:

Cool! I wonder how many people apply for those positions?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 139174 wrote:

Cool! I wonder how many people apply for those positions?

I don’t know. I had to submit 3 pics of myself with one being a full body shot(not nude) and my idea and story. It really couldn’t be to many they emailed me and called the next day.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 139176 wrote:

I don’t know. I had to submit 3 pics of myself with one being a full body shot(not nude) and my idea and story. It really couldn’t be to many they emailed me and called the next day.

The next day. Wow. Good luck! Which show?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 130534 wrote:

Why do we grow hair in our sweaty palms?

Protein!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Was it the geek one?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@jerryatrophy 139179 wrote:

Was it the geek one?

Yes, I think it’s a new show do you know what it is?
    Does that mean I’m geeky?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Lol. I saw the casting call. Good luck.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

My first full day off in 14 days is Thursday. I’m really excited. I’m going to do NOTHING! ๐Ÿ˜€

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Just came home from Barcelona, super bummed out. I’m really going to miss the sun!!! ๐Ÿ˜› and the men. Oh dear lord.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@poxphobia 139248 wrote:

Just came home from Barcelona, super bummed out. I’m really going to miss the sun!!! ๐Ÿ˜› and the men. Oh dear lord.

Hah, you like those tiny brown guys, eh?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@ArniVidar 139249 wrote:

Hah, you like those tiny brown guys, eh?

Hahaha, not so much the tiny ones! ๐Ÿ˜› But then again, I was on a buzz for most of the trip so I might have been imagining things. Or just loved the attention. Something in between :p

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I am going to the dentist today to get 2 crowns started ๐Ÿ™ the only good thing is neither need a root canal.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.