Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I like being naked,I’m naked right now ! the neighbors don’t always like I don’t think, fuck em if they can’t take it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 135180 wrote:

I like being naked,I’m naked right now ! the neighbors don’t always like I don’t think, fuck em if they can’t take it.

As am I. Relaxing, going to work in a couple hours.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@jerryatrophy 135179 wrote:

I meant telling the guy to take his pants off while Ur declothed. 😉

Ooooh. That makes sense.

It was weird anyway. Maybe it’s my own vanity, but I think he has a crush: He starts prattling on (once the assisting nurse left) how if I have a sexual partner, I really need a pill with estrogen… Unless I used condoms. (I sat and said nothing, being a bitch. 😉 ) POPs (progesterone only pills) are usually only 70% effective, but that’s due to body weight and not taking the pill properly. If you’re under 150 lbs., the rate’s about 98% of women will not give birth in a year.

He starts babbling about how he took out mucenous seratomas when he was a resident, and blah blah blah. I sat there laughing quietly wearing a gown and sheet. Women may be the devil, but men are nuts. :p

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 135181 wrote:

so,you get to go to work naked too ?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 135181 wrote:

so,you get to go to work naked too ? way cool !

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I was so tired I think I slept about 2.5 hours.

Edit: I’m waiting for 12:01 AM so I can use my $30 for Old Navy.

Tomorrow I go work out with Dad and go by work to set up some things. Since my parents are divorcing and my mother isn’t speaking to me for not abandoning my dad, I’m putting all my financial and medical stuff in his name. Depressing, but necessary.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 135189 wrote:

so,you get to go to work naked too ? way cool !

I wish I could. I find working for the railroad that a “track” suite works well. I have to wear shirts with sleeves, long pants, and shoes. (those bastards!)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

They make me wear a white coat over the scrubs now. I feel your pain. 🙁

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 135193 wrote:

I find women in scrubs sexy

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 135193 wrote:

Scrubs are really comfortable, but we were not allowed to wear them in the power plant.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 135203 wrote:

I find women in scrubs sexy

Not the way I wear them. 😉

@Sam-I-Am 135212 wrote:

Scrubs are really comfortable, but we were not allowed to wear them in the power plant.

Eh, they’re more comfortable than dress clothes, but oversized ones can be uncomfortable if you’re trying to move fast. And good luck finding XS here. I can barely find S.

That little Russian girl did an amazing job on my face. No more skin congestion!

Also I really want to go back to sleep.

ETA: Well, my mother tried to circulate false allegations of abuse on my dad. I talked to a few people and corrected that bullshit, and told him. He was thinking of letting her walk with the lion’s share. My aunt (mother’s sister) also tried to do some damage control and tell people my dad simply isn’t that way. (Now, if you consider abuse yelling at you for stealing his cigarettes when you were 12, he was a monster. And I mean for like an hour.)

I started telling my mom she was going to hear me out after she called me names, and it rose to a fever pitch of her screaming over me. My dad came in, yelled at us both to stop, that he couldn’t play referee, and I made a decision: I’m not speaking to her anymore. It’s over. All I was going to ask is that she divide things 50/50, or I won’t be involved in her life. Couldn’t get that out. Dad said he isn’t angry with me, but he can’t take it.

Today the weather today is partly angry, leading to resignation and ultimatums.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Really excited for my upcoming trip with Mr. Muscles. I really like this guy. He’s considerate, good-looking, dedicated to his work, and he sees a relationship as something that enriches life, not something that is the basis of life. My dad really likes this guy, and that’s nice, too. 🙂

Going to take a nap if I can before work. That chai masala is really relaxing.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My random thought is that I am really pissed.

The building with my favorite MAC machine was to be open through 10/28 when new tenants take over. (sign on door indicates this)

My calendar indicates that is three days from now. BUT it is closed today. Grrrrrr.

That was one of very few where I can make a deposit. I found another but much less convenient.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 135260 wrote:

My random thought is that I am really pissed.

The building with my favorite MAC machine was to be open through 10/28 when new tenants take over. (sign on door indicates this)

My calendar indicates that is three days from now. BUT it is closed today. Grrrrrr.

That sucks, Sam. I’m sorry.

Currently, I am reminded how petty some people can be.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@GrayCatLove 135261 wrote:

Currently, I am reminded how petty some people can be.

Yes they can be. On a brighter note. I was going to save up and change out the air cleaner on my new bike to an open style air cleaner. One of my good friends brought his old one to work today and we were able to swap it out in the parking lot. Saved me about $200.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.