ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Believe it or nor, Wardy, some people actually have this thing called A Life, outside the confines of this forum 🙂

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 122919 wrote:

Believe it or nor, Wardy, some people actually have this thing called A Life, outside the confines of this forum 🙂

What is life 😉

cascade505
    @

yea haha. I’m glad I signed up here to be honest, got alot of great feedback on my questions/posts.

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Yes, I miss the comments of the old regulars. Come back Mr Chen etc. We still have Wardy to keep us in line.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@newdragon 122991 wrote:

Yes, I miss the comments of the old regulars. Come back Mr Chen etc. We still have Wardy to keep us in line.

😀

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Hi Wardy! Like you, I too have wondered about some of the people you listed. I’m here, but I have been busier than usual these days & usually just read the posts and dont’ take time to comment. I do try to send a welcome to newcomers when I can. I can tell you DaveVan is very busy these days, too. I want to post something he made for me to show everyone as soon as I get a chance. Perhaps in a day or two I can get to it. Nice of you to think of everyone! 🙂

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Beautiful photograph, xanderx! Beautiful baby! What better way to be staying busy! I’m busy with my new grandson who is now 6 months old and am loving it! :):)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Wardy 122921 wrote:

What is life 😉

It’s that thing people do when they grow up.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 123016 wrote:

It’s that thing people do when they grow up.

It always seem’s as though your having a dig. I can’t help having pleanty of spare time around my normal life 🙂 A lot of people would wish for the time i have free.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 123019 wrote:

I can’t help having pleanty of spare time around my normal life 🙂 A lot of people would wish for the time i have free.

That’s great Wardy!
    I finally have a job that covers necessities and a little fun without working overtime and side jobs. I still do some side jobs but only when they’re things I enjoy. (I worked two hours overtime in 2012)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 123024 wrote:

(I worked two hours overtime in 2012)

Fuck you Ive been getting 10-15 a week lately

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 123045 wrote:

Fuck you Ive been getting 10-15 a week lately

That explains why you are always so cheerful and bubbley!

P.S. Fuck you too!:):):)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I’ve worked 5 hours over time once in 2010.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.