miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

OMG Cant believe it Brittany Murphy died of a heart attack today at aged just 32 🙁

For those of you that havent heard of her she was in 8 mile.clueless.just married. girl interrupted to name a few. Have popped on a link too although the photo in it isnt exaclty flatering…she looked much better with blonde hair, so sad and such a waste only 6 days before christmas too!

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/12/20/2009-12-20_actress_brittany_murphy_dies_at_32_of_heart_attack_report.html

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I just saw this online. RIP

amanaman11
Participant
@amanaman11

aw sad… and no more Luanne Platter…

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Wow,just saw this ,and wathcing it on the news at the same time:(RIP,so young

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Reckon drugs were involved? 32 is very young to suffer a heart attack…

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

To me she looked like she was doing meth, but her husband is asking for them to not autopsy her body. I wonder if he is trying to hide something.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
eatatjerms;56026 wrote:
To me she looked like she was doing meth, but her husband is asking for them to not autopsy her body. I wonder if he is trying to hide something.

That does sound pretty suspicious, I’d put money on her death being drugs related in some way, come to think of it.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

He may not want an autopsy because he is hiding something or it might just be he doesnt like the thought of his wife being cut up and poked etc.x

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Her drug use was pretty well known in Hollyweird

Even SNL did a skit on her doing drugs If I recall correctly

That said I know she struggled with Anorexia and that can def cause a heart attack at such a young age

Either way its Sh#tty

RIP Brittany

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

He’s not a celebrity, but the guy the movie ‘Rainman’ is based on died today of a heart attack too, aged 58 though. I think the term used to describe him was idiot savant – couldn’t tie his own shoes but could read two pages of a book at the same time using an eye for each page.

robbmvg666
Participant
@robbmvg666

she was a hack sorry to her family but youlive life in the fast lane you die young theres alot more important things going on in the world right now than another hollywood”actress” dyingone less paris hilton if ya ask me

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

That sucks

From what I know of Autism though that guy was a very extreme example

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.