boomertw
    Participant
    @boomertw

God of War kicks AZZ. I’m also a gamer on the XBOX 360. I’m coming up on 13 years in the military and quit chewing tobacco about 4 months ago. My vice is candy….lots of it!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Wow you been in the military a long time! Good for you!!

Yes I tried chew… I thought I was going to gag to death!

What kinda candy is you favorite?

Yesh God of War is my fave addiction!!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

ATTENTION!!!

ATTENTION!!!

Not that its important but I have not smoked in 2 days and im not even trying to quit… i just havent had a craving yet… i think ima see how far I can go without one.

Shweet maybe i’ll quit!!

OK that is all for my announcement for right now… as you were…

boomertw
    Participant
    @boomertw

I’m a Starburst freak….I could eat bags of those damn things. Good luck on quitting smoking. The first few days are the hardest, and it gets easier from there!!!!!

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

I quit a few months ago. If you can get past the third day, you should be good. The third day was the hardest for me. I tried to quit twice before I was able to finally quit. And the third day always screwed me over. The last time, I just slept all day on the third day.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Welp thanks for the support but my tire blew out on the hwy coming home and my friend came by to help me get the lug nuts off the car… he smokes… needless to say he contributed to my habit and i was smoking all night. one more shot at it but ima start on thur or fri so i have the weekend to get over that hump. once im over the hump its all good from there.

MMMM pink starburst!! yummy… thay need to come out with customizable bags of starburst… they may have already and i just dont know yet. But yea dude like you can get whatever color M&Ms ya want so why cant ya do that with starburst?! someone needs to bring this to their attention!

boomertw
    Participant
    @boomertw

Well don’t give up. As for the pink Starburst idea, maybe a letter to the company is in order!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Exactly what i was thinking!!

Great minds and all that!!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I tried to get addicted to cigarettes but… I’m too random to pick up a habit like that. I’ve tried… I guess it’s not for me.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Demure 30151 wrote:

I tried to get addicted to cigarettes but… I’m too random to pick up a habit like that. I’ve tried… I guess it’s not for me.

LUCKYYYY!! GOSH!!!

e889.jpg

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welp instead of cold turkey i figured id take it slow and all that… so all day at work i have nothing but when i get home i will have 1 or 2. if im with the boyfriend after work i will go all day with out smoking… im on to a good start just gotta stick with it.

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

I am THE Queen of charity shop bargain hunting totally addicted cant even remember the last time I paid full price for clothes

Smoke ciggys and am partial to a voddy or 3!!!:D

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@AnGeLeYeSoNu 30531 wrote:

I am THE Queen of charity shop bargain hunting totally addicted cant even remember the last time I paid full price for clothes

Yes!!!!!!!!! I love that too!!! All my girlfriend go out and spend hundreds on 2 outfits… i come home with 5 bags full of apparel and all i had was 150 and i still had enuff for ciggs!! They are like how the hell do you do it?? so i took them with me one day and they never went back to the department stores again ๐Ÿ˜€

An inkslinger
    @

i work constantly on my art .. all day long listen to music lack of ps2 rte now coz its at my home and im living at my gf s home just now sob sob miss destroying droids on starwars battllefrnt 2

erm music i cant go a day wthout music ” ill kik ur head in if u touch my cat “
    ermm lol i love my tattoos and working on new desgns for them all day long i hate peale who knw nothing off what they speak (there seams to be alot on thissite ???starnge contradictory folks ??? very starnge)

ermm what else?? oh yeah my bmx i dnt ride much now days but could have been pro at 17 if i hadnt blown both my knees and ha dto learn to walk again(2 years ) but now days i randomly get toghter wth the boys down my local park and bust a few triks out then head home to soak my knees in a warm bath and regret doing it for the next 3 days till iget the bite to ride again lol

i can strip a bike (mototr bike) engine in a day and put it back toghther a day later (thnx dad RIP)
    so yeah bikes big ones evry time i see one drive past i start to slever(droool) but hey thats me

spending time wth my fab gf ( you knw who u are xxxxxxxxx) she wondefull i would be as far as i am in tattooing and life wth out her she is my canvas :> love to ya oh yeah and i smoke weed smetimes depending if i gt the money but usly smokes in general it a bad habbit but i dnt gve a fuk life for the livving and if ur nt livivng your dieing adn ill sleep when im dead :>

erm tahst all realy laters ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.