turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

@ArniVidar 138783 wrote:

Hey Turbo, the new notifications system is wonky. It’s giving me a bunch of notifications of events that never happened, and if I click the notification I just get a bunch of

Warning: Only variables should be assigned by reference in …./album.php on line 1871

errors.

what page are you seeing that on?

should only be able to send you your own notifications ill look at that. can you pm me your password so i can login as you pls

@BertNaked 138790 wrote:

…..have we always had that commercial banner?

(on the top)

yeah its been on ever since i originally added it about 4 hrs ago

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@turbosatan 138795 wrote:

yeah its been on ever since i originally added it about 4 hrs ago

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Oh_623a70_2287827.jpgOh_623a70_2287827.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@turbosatan 138795 wrote:

what page are you seeing that on?
    should only be able to send you your own notifications ill look at that.

I figured it out. After you installed it, the system was telling me that a load of people were miraculously commenting on my pictures. Those “new! comments are in fact every picture comment anyone’s ever made on my pictures over the years.

When I click those notifications, the bring me to albums and that error message, instead of bringing me to the comment in question.

The links vary between comments, but here’s one example of the link being supplied:
    Recently Updated Albums

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I would like to see more boob on the forum

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 138780 wrote:

hell yes ! Sam !!! that’s what I’m talking about. action-smiley-057.gif

It’s all about communication, communication, communication! Fuck location, location, location.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

It would be nice if the minimum number of characters in a post was reduced from 10 to 4….or zero.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I know nothing about computers.
    When Im scrolling through a thread now it is slow and jerky, This site and the facebook are like that

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 138811 wrote:

I know nothing about computers.
    When Im scrolling through a thread now it is slow and jerky, This site and the facebook are like that

Try one hand on the mouse and the other hand NOT on your penis.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@ArniVidar 138798 wrote:

I figured it out. After you installed it, the system was telling me that a load of people were miraculously commenting on my pictures. Those “new! comments are in fact every picture comment anyone’s ever made on my pictures over the years.

When I click those notifications, the bring me to albums and that error message, instead of bringing me to the comment in question.

The links vary between comments, but here’s one example of the link being supplied:
    Recently Updated Albums

I saw this too.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Wtf is up with all the ads and banners. I literally just an ad on every single post. Smh. This is going to run me off.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@jerryatrophy 138823 wrote:

Wtf is up with all the ads and banners. I literally just an ad on every single post. Smh. This is going to run me off.

I use this on chrome,firefox,& IE,works great https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 138824 wrote:

I use this on chrome,firefox,& IE,works great https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox

Works great! Thanks Dan.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I have adblock too and I haven’t seen a single ad yet! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@NorCalDan 138824 wrote:

@poxphobia 138829 wrote:

I have adblock too and I haven’t seen a single ad yet! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yep just run an ad blocker. I haven’t seen an add here yet

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

The forum has ads?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.