Sothis78
    Participant
    @sothis78

Hi guys. I’ve got a sleeve I’m slowly getting together. So far I’ve got a Robert Hernandez piece and 2 Victor Portugal pieces. Wanted to know if there is anyone if that caliber anywhere in the US. I’ve searched pretty extensively with little luck, but maybe I’ve missed something and someone here can point me in the right direction.
    If there is nobody that good in the states, I have no problem making the trip back to Poland or Madrid as I love both of their work; but I just wanted to know if I had the option of not having to do so.

Thanks!!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Sothis78 124653 wrote:

Hi guys. I’ve got a sleeve I’m slowly getting together. So far I’ve got a Robert Hernandez piece and 2 Victor Portugal pieces. Wanted to know if there is anyone if that caliber anywhere in the US. I’ve searched pretty extensively with little luck, but maybe I’ve missed something and someone here can point me in the right direction.
    If there is nobody that good in the states, I have no problem making the trip back to Poland or Madrid as I love both of their work; but I just wanted to know if I had the option of not having to do so.

Thanks!!

Hey mate, I have a Robert piece and a full backpeice by Victor. Mind showing your ink?

Check out this map I made, there is loads of talent in the USA.

The ForbesTAT List! – Google Maps

Sothis78
    Participant
    @sothis78

@peterpoose 124654 wrote:

Hey mate, I have a Robert piece and a full backpeice by Victor. Mind showing your ink?

Check out this map I made, there is loads of talent in the USA.

The ForbesTAT List! – Google Maps

Hey thanks!!!
    I’ve got a couple of pics up in my gallery in my profile, but I can post them here within the post as well.

Sothis78
    Participant
    @sothis78

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Keep us posted. Good luck!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

carlos torres for sure. paul booth.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

adding josh duffy and jeff gogue to the list. though gogue doesnt do much b/g, when he does it, its insane. honorable mentions: tye harris and robert pho.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

With the talent that has already tattooed you I’m pretty sure you already know whos who in the tattoo world. Dope work by the way.

I have been liking Timothy B Boar’s work latley

544465_4890588336325_439402027_n.jpg

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Stephano Alcantara, Carlos Torres and Bob Tyrrell are at the top of my wishlist (not necessarily in that order). Love Josh Duffy’s work, too.

Looked at your album. WOW. NICE!!! (I’m jealous)

Sothis78
    Participant
    @sothis78

Sorry everyone. I had typed up a reply and probably forgot to post it.
    Sent a few emails and waiting on some availability. We’ll see how things go.
    Thanks a lot for the suggestions; I did leave quite a few names out and learned a few new ones. 😀

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Nice ink you have there.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

dont sleep on robert pho!
    erics-mother-teresa-e1343253385533.jpeg
    anthonys-manny-pacquiao.jpeg
    184949_459481380769351_1543650924_n.jpg
    robertphoscarface_zpsb19d7ba2.jpg

Nomad69
    Participant
    @nomad69

@yodaddynukka 125492 wrote:

dont sleep on robert pho!

You are the man. Got scheduled for two 8 hour appointments with his apprentice, Pako, this next month. Should be sick.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Carlos is off the chart, a collectors dream,

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Nomad69 128961 wrote:

You are the man. Got scheduled for two 8 hour appointments with his apprentice, Pako, this next month. Should be sick.

Oh shit I didn’t even see this. Nice! Keep us posted!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.