nice one , is it the guys wife or just a sexy pin up ๐Ÿ˜‰

dentat2
    Participant
    @dentat2

Just a magazine pinup.

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

kool..i have some pinups in progress on my l thigh…

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Good one mate.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Do you think it’s weird if a girl gets a pinup on herself? I’ve always liked them.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax
    Demure;29428 wrote:
    Do you think it’s weird if a girl gets a pinup on herself? I’ve always liked them.

I think it’s a great idea! I’m a huge fan of pinups anyway and have several on me. Plus I have an extensive collection of pinup images and some books as well. All in all, a great resource to use for my next tattoo. I’m probably going to get another one after the first of the year! If you find a pinup design that you like, I’d go for it. They look sweet on anyone, male or female. ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Demure 29428 wrote:

I dont!! ima get a couple on my legs ๐Ÿ˜€ its HAWT!!!!

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

I was going to ask the same question I love some of the pinups but had discounted it because I thought they were mainly for the guys Ahhhhh food for thought me thinks:D

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Sorry 4got to say love it muchlies ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@AnGeLeYeSoNu 30585 wrote:

I was going to ask the same question I love some of the pinups but had discounted it because I thought they were mainly for the guys Ahhhhh food for thought me thinks:D

i think they are waayyy more hawter on chix then dudes… think about it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Whip
    Participant
    @whip

For what its worth….I used to date a girl that was very old school. She was into hot rods, and worked as a mechanic. She also happened to bare a striking resemblance to the famous Betty Page. She had talked about getting some pin up ink done, and I think on her it would have been sexy as hell. Maybe it depends on the person (I couldn’t see my current girl getting that kind of ink, but on the ex, it would have been hot!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is one sweet tattoo.
    I love pin-up tattoos but my wife is so jealous I have been ‘banned’ from getting any female image tattoos.

I know several women who havepin up tats and to me it just adds to their femininity – they look equally good on female and male alike.

Matthew

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.