Alexis
    Participant
    @alexis

…and get one at 15?? Im going to Paris France in 3 weeks and my mom said it was okay for me to get a tattoo there. Im only 15 so i was just wondering if i can even get a tattoo in paris. I know there isnt a drinking age limit.
    and just so you know i want a pink ribbon to support breast cancer hidden on my back. So think twice before you judge me.

Viking_Pride
    Participant
    @viking_pride

If your mom says it’s okay there, can’t she just sign the waiver to let you get one in the US?

yakuzaapprentiece
    Participant
    @yakuzaapprentiece

em mostly now around the world it either 16 or 18 depending on where you go…i think that in japan its 15 but im not sure i think also that that only runs in a tattoo family. you should just wait anyway because 15 is way to young im an apprentiecetattooist and im 18 and i only have one so far and i got it when i turned 18………trust me the wait will be better anyway

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

most shops will not tattoo a 15 year old!!! some will with parental concnt. it also depends on where you place the tattoo how big you want it.

bojie
    Participant
    @bojie

Depends on the laws where you live. Here in Arizona the law is clear… noone under the age of 14 can get tattoo’d, 14-17 must have parent or legal guardian present throughout the procedure and parent must sign the waiver in place of the recipient.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    bojie;48921 wrote:
    Depends on the laws where you live. Here in Arizona the law is clear… noone under the age of 14 can get tattoo’d, 14-17 must have parent or legal guardian present throughout the procedure and parent must sign the waiver in place of the recipient.

WOW 14!!!! THats far to young! As is 15.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i personally do not like kids getting tattooed , anything under 18 is to young .
    i made the classic mistake of getting a tattoo done as a young teen and had to pay out and get them covered up.
    If i had waited and thought about it more i could have chosen anything to have done instead of what makes good cover ups :rolleyes:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.