thunderburns
Participant
@thunderburns

hey im thunderburns
there are a few tattoo parlours in milton keynes but has anybody got any experience of them?
im into skulls and celtic patterns but which one do i go to….

vala
Participant
@vala

hi there,

im from milton keynes and tbh i’m not aware of any exceptional tattoo parlours in the area. i know of one in stony stratford and also another in conniburrow but have never heard of any reviews of them.
i personally travelled into London (Camden Town) when I was in the process of having my sleeve completed. IMO i reckon that would be your best bet (heading into London) and also will open up your options to where to go and artists to look into.

thunderburns
Participant
@thunderburns

cheers vala, i think your right
londons prob my best bet. As your sort of in the area haha, have you or anybody heard of alans tattoos in luton, a friend goes there alot but i wanna know the overall thought on the place??

vala
Participant
@vala

no problemo. as for alan’s tattoo’s i’ve never heard of them however a quick search on google brings up positive reviews and a few pics which look pretty good. they don’t have a website so i reckon your best bet for them would be a trip down there to have a look through their portfolio’s and see if the work they do/can do matches up with what you want.

framey
Participant
@framey

check out brent at viking tattoo in dunstable its close enough to milton keynes not to worry too much.
or you can pop into tattoo central in croxley green (watfordish) and get inked by sean zeek tell him i said hi
or you could pop north and see kev shercliffe

actually you live within an hour of hundreds of top quality artists

Stu
Participant
@stu

Have a look at Woodys in High Wycombe – top quality ink from there 🙂

Ravensreturn
Participant
@ravensreturn

I have not seen much great stuff come out of MK, I got 2 of mine done in Leighton buzzard at Rising Pheonix. But heard from a few people about Woodys so I think I will go there next.

framey
Participant
@framey

if your gonna goto woodys dont go in there expecting to do something small you might get told to go somewhere else

also dont expect to get it on your first visit
also
dont expect to get tattooed by woody for probably about 6 months at least

Ravensreturn
Participant
@ravensreturn
framey;68041 wrote:
if your gonna goto woodys dont go in there expecting to do something small you might get told to go somewhere else

also dont expect to get it on your first visit
also
dont expect to get tattooed by woody for probably about 6 months at least

I am planning mine for my 30th next year and want a half sleeve so I don’t mind going on a list:p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.