AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

@poxphobia 128850 wrote:

Why not just go for some proper white highlights instead? ๐Ÿ™‚
    It is indeed a cool idea, I thought it was rad the first time I saw it.
    And sure, many people have UV ink in their tattoos, and have had no trouble with it. The problem is that we don’t know the long-term effects on the body, and the possibility of slowly poisoning yourself doesn’t quite seem worth the risk… ๐Ÿ™‚

Yh that is a nice idea actually and if done right will look lush, and you are right of course I just wanted to check with a wider community cos you never know its a cool idea but if its gonna poison you then its really not worth it! Thanks for the advice ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I also don’t think that the UV ink is very long lasting, from the little that I have read about it.

It seems like people are getting it because they want to get a cool ‘OH MY God, look at that tattoo’ kind of a tattoo. Except the UV can only be seen under uv lights, so they would just have to tell people how awesome their tattoo is.

Instead, find a great artist and get a KICKASS tattoo. Then everyone can see for themselves, immediately, how great it is. And strangers will stop you to say ‘OH MY God, that is a great tattoo. Who did it?’ And you will smile. Because you KNOW it is a great tattoo. And you know that they know.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.